Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard update not working
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35
@mithrel

Thanks
I unchecked all the options and a lot of the extra clutter vanished. I don't really understand what a lot of that is. Just seems in the way.
There is still the issue of the pop up tab over every item but without the bottom menu squashing the item list, it is a bit better.
Can anything be done about the top menu?
It at least looks and acts more like the old Hoard now.
@mithrel

Thanks
I unchecked all the options and a lot of the extra clutter vanished. I don't really understand what a lot of that is. Just seems in the way.
There is still the issue of the pop up tab over every item but without the bottom menu squashing the item list, it is a bit better.
Can anything be done about the top menu?
It at least looks and acts more like the old Hoard now.
@AnpuRa If the top menu is expanded (that is, you can see menus such as "Name," "Sort," or "Stack Size") click the magnifying glass icon directly to the left of "Food" to collapse the search menu.
@AnpuRa If the top menu is expanded (that is, you can see menus such as "Name," "Sort," or "Stack Size") click the magnifying glass icon directly to the left of "Food" to collapse the search menu.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@AnpuRa do you mean the search menu with top menu? Because you can collapse that when you press the magnifier glass.

It might take a while to get used to, give it a week or so and hopefully you'll like it a bit better. It's a big change from the old hoard, but many people like it because of it's extra functionalities. You can search for your items now too.
@AnpuRa do you mean the search menu with top menu? Because you can collapse that when you press the magnifier glass.

It might take a while to get used to, give it a week or so and hopefully you'll like it a bit better. It's a big change from the old hoard, but many people like it because of it's extra functionalities. You can search for your items now too.
WenPrLS.png
@mithrel
@Cinspawn

Yes, the search tab was open by default for me.
With it closed the Hoard looks like it used to. It is nice to have the old basic Hoard back. The new features just made things too cluttered. Sleek, simple and easy to use again. Just how I like it. ^,..,^
@mithrel
@Cinspawn

Yes, the search tab was open by default for me.
With it closed the Hoard looks like it used to. It is nice to have the old basic Hoard back. The new features just made things too cluttered. Sleek, simple and easy to use again. Just how I like it. ^,..,^
@AnpuRa I'm glad you've finally got your hoard working. I'm sure you'll get the hang of the searching and filtering options soon enough, and get to love them as much as I do :) No more combing through 30 pages to see my transmutation material stocks!

And as for the ability to just put items on the AH directly from the hoard...
@AnpuRa I'm glad you've finally got your hoard working. I'm sure you'll get the hang of the searching and filtering options soon enough, and get to love them as much as I do :) No more combing through 30 pages to see my transmutation material stocks!

And as for the ability to just put items on the AH directly from the hoard...
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn

Thanks
I'll most likely not use the Search or really any of the new features, to be honest.
Also, the AH?
@ceiswyn

Thanks
I'll most likely not use the Search or really any of the new features, to be honest.
Also, the AH?
Yeah, when you click on an item then one of the options in the pop-up is to list it on the Auction House.
Yeah, when you click on an item then one of the options in the pop-up is to list it on the Auction House.
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn

Oh?
Isn't that easier to do right from the Auctions?
@ceiswyn

Oh?
Isn't that easier to do right from the Auctions?
@AnpuRa Not when you have a lot of stuff in your hoard. It takes ages to scroll up and down to find what I want to sell using the AH interface.
@AnpuRa Not when you have a lot of stuff in your hoard. It takes ages to scroll up and down to find what I want to sell using the AH interface.
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn
It is basically the same thing though
@ceiswyn
It is basically the same thing though
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35