Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Vista keeps deactivating.
1 2
@Oceanwater

but you have a vista :)

in case you forgot how you activated it, you go to account settings (grey triangle icon near your nickname), and the fifth position in settings is forum vista. you can choose from vistas you unlocked for your account.
@Oceanwater

but you have a vista :)

in case you forgot how you activated it, you go to account settings (grey triangle icon near your nickname), and the fifth position in settings is forum vista. you can choose from vistas you unlocked for your account.
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
Ik, I changed it, Demovora a friend told me like an 20 minutes ago
Ik, I changed it, Demovora a friend told me like an 20 minutes ago
Your body isn't a book don't judge it, Your heart isn't a door don't lock it, Your life isn't a movie don't end it, You are beautiful and don't let anyone bring you down
I'm glad it fixed and that I didn't lose my vista. it took me ages to get, and when it vanished, I was worried.
I'm glad it fixed and that I didn't lose my vista. it took me ages to get, and when it vanished, I was worried.
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Hi! I recently gathered for the riot of the rot, got a lot of the all seeing shrooms- but when I went to my hoard to see how many total I had, the mushrooms weren’t there! I searched all the tabs. I was really looking forward to using these so please get this fixed fast. Thank you !
Hi! I recently gathered for the riot of the rot, got a lot of the all seeing shrooms- but when I went to my hoard to see how many total I had, the mushrooms weren’t there! I searched all the tabs. I was really looking forward to using these so please get this fixed fast. Thank you !
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
Wait am I in the wrong topic?
Wait am I in the wrong topic?
Bamboo toilet paper!!

I have an Art Shop ooooh
@Sychra you are in the wrong topic, but you can go check in Elemental Festival Shop - if you see an amount of shrooms different from zero (top right corner), that means your shrooms are in your hoard, you just didn't notice them.
@Sychra you are in the wrong topic, but you can go check in Elemental Festival Shop - if you see an amount of shrooms different from zero (top right corner), that means your shrooms are in your hoard, you just didn't notice them.
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
Oh thank you!
Oh thank you!
Bamboo toilet paper!!

I have an Art Shop ooooh
1 2