Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin cap is wrong
I'm not sure where else to put this... I pinged Undel in the most recent update, but haven't heard or seen anything, so I'm hoping to catch someone's attention with this! The Baldwin cap was actually raised to 27 in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2810509]this update[/url] nine months ago (first bullet on the bottom). I have some screenshots here! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/450766638015447040/763564511293603851/image0.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/450766638015447040/763563987513245706/image0.png[/img] So.... the cap should be 28 now. I was maxed out, and it's like my level 27 was reset. I hope this isn't unwanted!!
I'm not sure where else to put this... I pinged Undel in the most recent update, but haven't heard or seen anything, so I'm hoping to catch someone's attention with this! The Baldwin cap was actually raised to 27 in this update nine months ago (first bullet on the bottom). I have some screenshots here!

image0.png
image0.png

So.... the cap should be 28 now. I was maxed out, and it's like my level 27 was reset. I hope this isn't unwanted!!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
I believe the cap is actually level 28.

Everyone who was previously maxed was level 27 and could gain no further experience, whereas now we can gain more. I don't think any of our experience has gone away. They've just described it wrongly.

So I expect remaxing to make us level 28 but not able to gain further xp.
I believe the cap is actually level 28.

Everyone who was previously maxed was level 27 and could gain no further experience, whereas now we can gain more. I don't think any of our experience has gone away. They've just described it wrongly.

So I expect remaxing to make us level 28 but not able to gain further xp.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I am working on level 27 and I am not maxed (was maxed before), so I assume it'll take me to 28?

Might just be a typo on the announcement.
I am working on level 27 and I am not maxed (was maxed before), so I assume it'll take me to 28?

Might just be a typo on the announcement.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I'd love for this to be fixed.
I really hope it's just a typo and that we weren't set back a level :D
I'd love for this to be fixed.
I really hope it's just a typo and that we weren't set back a level :D
silhouette__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daesakl.pngUbXQ54R.jpg
I have no idea what level I was, but I know I was at max level and had full XP.

So I’d really appreciate some input from FR on what has actually happened here.
I have no idea what level I was, but I know I was at max level and had full XP.

So I’d really appreciate some input from FR on what has actually happened here.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Thanks for the report @Starstalker

This was a typo combined with a little technical jargon.

To pull back the curtains a bit: "Level 1" is actually "0" in the code. So the max level is 28... and it's also 27.

Apologies for the confusion!
Thanks for the report @Starstalker

This was a typo combined with a little technical jargon.

To pull back the curtains a bit: "Level 1" is actually "0" in the code. So the max level is 28... and it's also 27.

Apologies for the confusion!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies