Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | common podid small image has grey lines
[item=common podid] It has grey lines on the left and bottom sides, as compared to any other familiar: [item=scythe kamaitachi][item=bluelight chipskink][item=glittering jeweler]
Common Podid

It has grey lines on the left and bottom sides, as compared to any other familiar:

Scythe Kamaitachi Bluelight Chipskink Glittering Jeweler
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
This is actually not the only icon with the same problem, I clearly remember another item having the same issue, I might find it later. But yes, that is an error, it has some stray pixels in its png, I noticed that years ago when I was coding my bios. AH there we go. [item=spined cobra][item=venomous toridae][item=poisonous toridae]
This is actually not the only icon with the same problem, I clearly remember another item having the same issue, I might find it later. But yes, that is an error, it has some stray pixels in its png, I noticed that years ago when I was coding my bios.

AH there we go.

Spined Cobra Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae

Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources