Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Autumn Sphinx not in treasure market?
So, the Autumn Sphinx starts stocking in the treasure marketplace when it's autumn in the northern hemisphere, right? This year the equinox was on September 22nd. It is now September 27th. Did I miss something, or is there a bug in the treasure marketplace?
So, the Autumn Sphinx starts stocking in the treasure marketplace when it's autumn in the northern hemisphere, right? This year the equinox was on September 22nd. It is now September 27th. Did I miss something, or is there a bug in the treasure marketplace?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Anukai It is stocked though. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1leKrDf.png[/img]
@Anukai
It is stocked though.
1leKrDf.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
What the... O.o @Tserin, it wasn't there when I checked earlier, plus the database shows this: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/sDT32ZnT/db-ss.png[/img] When I saw that it wasn't currently possible to obtain it, I thought it must be a bug and didn't check the marketplace again. I must have missed it, my bad.
What the... O.o
@Tserin, it wasn't there when I checked earlier, plus the database shows this:
db-ss.png

When I saw that it wasn't currently possible to obtain it, I thought it must be a bug and didn't check the marketplace again. I must have missed it, my bad.

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Anukai if things are not stocked in the marketplace at that exact moment, it says that it's not possible to acquire.

although the autumn sphinx stocks in large amounts, it's still a random chance if it stocks. if you checked just after the marketplace was cleared or if it happened not to stock, that would explain your issue :)
@Anukai if things are not stocked in the marketplace at that exact moment, it says that it's not possible to acquire.

although the autumn sphinx stocks in large amounts, it's still a random chance if it stocks. if you checked just after the marketplace was cleared or if it happened not to stock, that would explain your issue :)
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Croissants, if that were the case, it should show up like one of the two following database entries: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/HLfhX7hy/db-ss2.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Qt1nbx2n/db-ss3.png[/img] The first image shows that it can stock in treasure marketplace, but under "Availability", it is blank. In the second image, it says "Available Now!" So, because I've seen marketplace familiars show up as one or the other in their database entries, I thought there was something wrong.
@Croissants, if that were the case, it should show up like one of the two following database entries:
db-ss2.png
db-ss3.png

The first image shows that it can stock in treasure marketplace, but under "Availability", it is blank. In the second image, it says "Available Now!"
So, because I've seen marketplace familiars show up as one or the other in their database entries, I thought there was something wrong.

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
@Anukai @Croissants
There is a bug for all cycling items. Whether they're in season or not, they show as not available.
@Anukai @Croissants
There is a bug for all cycling items. Whether they're in season or not, they show as not available.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
ah whoops i got the 'available now' and the 'available in treasure marketplace' thing confused.
ah whoops i got the 'available now' and the 'available in treasure marketplace' thing confused.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Ah, I see. Thank-you, @Vendrus! :3
Ah, I see. Thank-you, @Vendrus! :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-