Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar not showing up
1 2
I purchased the two new familiars, and the Glittering Jeweler is not showing up on the equip page. It shows in my inventory, and I've double checked to make sure I didn't accidentally place it in my vault. I've tried to on multiple dragons. I only bought one, so it can't be that it's equipped to another dragon. The other jeweler paired to a dragon just fine. Is anyone else having this problem?
I purchased the two new familiars, and the Glittering Jeweler is not showing up on the equip page. It shows in my inventory, and I've double checked to make sure I didn't accidentally place it in my vault. I've tried to on multiple dragons. I only bought one, so it can't be that it's equipped to another dragon. The other jeweler paired to a dragon just fine. Is anyone else having this problem?
Consider visiting my schoolyard!
@cloverweave Ok, I think I see what happened. Let's start with this: [quote]I purchased the two new familiars, and the Glittering Jeweler is not showing up on the equip page.[/quote] That doesn't line up. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2913641]The two new recolored familiars added to Joxar's Spare Inventory this festival[/url] are the [gamedb item=36050] and the [gamedb item=36049]. If you go to your bestiary, and on the Discovered tab, navigate to the Glittering Jeweler. I'm betting the dragon wing icon is lit up; clicking a lit up dragon wing in the bestiary will take you to the dragon that has that familiar equipped. Of course, equipped familiars will not show up in the list of familiars able to be equipped. TL;DR I think you bought the Glittering Jeweler, which you already owned and have equipped to a dragon rather than buying the Chainlink Jeweler which I can see you do not own. Edit: wrong word fixed
@cloverweave

Ok, I think I see what happened. Let's start with this:
Quote:
I purchased the two new familiars, and the Glittering Jeweler is not showing up on the equip page.

That doesn't line up. The two new recolored familiars added to Joxar's Spare Inventory this festival are the Chainlink Jeweler and the Reserved Jeweler.

If you go to your bestiary, and on the Discovered tab, navigate to the Glittering Jeweler. I'm betting the dragon wing icon is lit up; clicking a lit up dragon wing in the bestiary will take you to the dragon that has that familiar equipped. Of course, equipped familiars will not show up in the list of familiars able to be equipped.

TL;DR I think you bought the Glittering Jeweler, which you already owned and have equipped to a dragon rather than buying the Chainlink Jeweler which I can see you do not own.

Edit: wrong word fixed
... You are correct [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] Thank you so much for your help!

You are correct

Thank you so much for your help!
Consider visiting my schoolyard!
I purchased the enchanted LIBRA today and I still do not have I thought I bought more shards too on The AC but now not sure how many . I know bought the familiar it was the first thing this am . I am LIBRA so I wanted this ASAP.
I purchased the enchanted LIBRA today and I still do not have I thought I bought more shards too on The AC but now not sure how many . I know bought the familiar it was the first thing this am . I am LIBRA so I wanted this ASAP.
@Blacksmog your bestiary shows that you own that familiar. try clearing your cache.
@Blacksmog your bestiary shows that you own that familiar. try clearing your cache.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I bought anohter one last night and have it on a dragon. So i should have two then.
I bought anohter one last night and have it on a dragon. So i should have two then.
And I am gong ot buy another one so techinaclly i should have three I have two.
And I am gong ot buy another one so techinaclly i should have three I have two.
I went to put on a dragon again and I caonnot find it in my selection but i did put one in the vault and there is one in hoard and on a dragon so IDK I thought i should have four now but I only have three.
I went to put on a dragon again and I caonnot find it in my selection but i did put one in the vault and there is one in hoard and on a dragon so IDK I thought i should have four now but I only have three.
@blacksmog if you already have one on a dragon, you cannot attach another one to any other dragon in your lair.
If you’re certain you should have four and are only seeing three, contact Support. That isn’t something users on the forums can help you with.
@blacksmog if you already have one on a dragon, you cannot attach another one to any other dragon in your lair.
If you’re certain you should have four and are only seeing three, contact Support. That isn’t something users on the forums can help you with.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Ok but it says this is the bug report for errors. I bought four
Ok but it says this is the bug report for errors. I bought four
1 2