Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fixed
I got a pop up when I went to go gather items today that the starfall festival was going on for the arcane flight, so I switched over to that. I received nothing for their festival and when I went to look the festival isn't going on? I'm confused. I know it's been a long time since I was here but I thought someone might like to know the pop up for arcane's festival is going on in the gathering section, and the event doesn't seem to be happening.

Edit: I am an idiot who cannot tell time. xD
I got a pop up when I went to go gather items today that the starfall festival was going on for the arcane flight, so I switched over to that. I received nothing for their festival and when I went to look the festival isn't going on? I'm confused. I know it's been a long time since I was here but I thought someone might like to know the pop up for arcane's festival is going on in the gathering section, and the event doesn't seem to be happening.

Edit: I am an idiot who cannot tell time. xD
@Sarvigothe
the starfall festival Starts at 06:00 sever time, as its 04:56 sever time the festival has not started yet.
@Sarvigothe
the starfall festival Starts at 06:00 sever time, as its 04:56 sever time the festival has not started yet.
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
Ah! Thanks, that was weird. ...I now regret working so early, I wasted all my gathering turns. XD
Ah! Thanks, that was weird. ...I now regret working so early, I wasted all my gathering turns. XD
@Sarvigothe apparently you didn't pay much attention to what pop up said, it also warns you when festival starts and suggests you to wait a bit :)
@Sarvigothe apparently you didn't pay much attention to what pop up said, it also warns you when festival starts and suggests you to wait a bit :)
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
...I did not, you are correct! XD I'll be more careful, thanks.
...I did not, you are correct! XD I'll be more careful, thanks.