Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy being topped off problem
hey! I got mine topped off and I really appreciate it but it stays the same for the clan energy bar ( says 88% ) but all my dragons seems to be fed? more of a visual issue though :)
hey! I got mine topped off and I really appreciate it but it stays the same for the clan energy bar ( says 88% ) but all my dragons seems to be fed? more of a visual issue though :)
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Hello @iiSwizzle -- That is just a visual effect where the cached meter has not caught up to your dragons being fed. If you feed your dragons (which should cost 0 food points as they are all fed) it should update!
Hello @iiSwizzle -- That is just a visual effect where the cached meter has not caught up to your dragons being fed. If you feed your dragons (which should cost 0 food points as they are all fed) it should update!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2020-09-14 10:45:39" ] Hello @/iiSwizzle -- That is just a visual effect where the cached meter has not caught up to your dragons being fed. If you fed your dragons (which should cost 0 food points as they are all fed) it should update! [/quote] thank you!
Mutron wrote on 2020-09-14 10:45:39:
Hello @/iiSwizzle -- That is just a visual effect where the cached meter has not caught up to your dragons being fed. If you fed your dragons (which should cost 0 food points as they are all fed) it should update!
thank you!
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif