Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw resetting
1 2 3
Chances are, if the site is loading slowly, the games are going to have problems. We are currently investigating the cause. I kicked the runestones and jigsaw servers in the pants to see if they'll behave any better, but we are under heavy load right now and trying to weather the storm. Sorry, folks.
Chances are, if the site is loading slowly, the games are going to have problems. We are currently investigating the cause. I kicked the runestones and jigsaw servers in the pants to see if they'll behave any better, but we are under heavy load right now and trying to weather the storm. Sorry, folks.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
@Thrage
Would that cause the puzzle to fail to register as being completed? It seemed to be a new issue since the puzzles went live again.

I hope I'm not coming across as complaining. Trying to be proactive about reporting bugs. I've not been able to get in since after I posted my comment (which I assume means at that point it was restarted and there is latency). I totally understand that there's going to a plethora of issues within the first few months due to server load, people joining, people playing, etc. It's really no problem and even if my fingers cramping is all-for-naught, it's not the end of the world, haha.
@Thrage
Would that cause the puzzle to fail to register as being completed? It seemed to be a new issue since the puzzles went live again.

I hope I'm not coming across as complaining. Trying to be proactive about reporting bugs. I've not been able to get in since after I posted my comment (which I assume means at that point it was restarted and there is latency). I totally understand that there's going to a plethora of issues within the first few months due to server load, people joining, people playing, etc. It's really no problem and even if my fingers cramping is all-for-naught, it's not the end of the world, haha.
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness - Yes, because there is a page request when you complete the puzzle. If that page request times out, it will never go through, and treasure won't be awarded. The only good way to solve this is to just make sure we're running at maximum efficiency all the time, which we're investigating now. Sorry about that!
@Dragoness - Yes, because there is a page request when you complete the puzzle. If that page request times out, it will never go through, and treasure won't be awarded. The only good way to solve this is to just make sure we're running at maximum efficiency all the time, which we're investigating now. Sorry about that!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
1 2 3