Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw resetting
1 2 3
This also happens with safari, indeed just a few minutes (10-15?) ago.
This also happens with safari, indeed just a few minutes (10-15?) ago.
same issue and I'm on crome
same issue and I'm on crome
zayeiw2.gifMrRCllp.pngE3sjxsi.pngu9KXIA8.pngl9ojsRu.pngHuh7MnI.gifGJZzfu4.png
mz77kVn.png

tumblr_mesitgUi0h1r72ajy.jpg
@Raine, @SomeRandomSong

10-15 minutes ago there was a server restart, which killed all the game sessions. Sorry! Unavoidable!

Should not be seeing any problems with either of the games at this point going forward, but knock on wood.
@Raine, @SomeRandomSong

10-15 minutes ago there was a server restart, which killed all the game sessions. Sorry! Unavoidable!

Should not be seeing any problems with either of the games at this point going forward, but knock on wood.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I'm on Firefox.

Now that the puzzles are back, they don't complete for me. I finished 3 puzzles and they just sit there. They don't register as being completed and I don't get the treasure for it. (I'm doing these on a track pad and my fingers are so cramped and I have 0 treasure to show for it, lol)

I am positive the puzzles were finished. I could move the whole thing around, there were no loose pieces. I even went between preview mode to see if it would register it as complete

@Thrage, have you had other people with this issue now that the puzzles are back? (ohmygod thank you for bringing puzzles back)
I'm on Firefox.

Now that the puzzles are back, they don't complete for me. I finished 3 puzzles and they just sit there. They don't register as being completed and I don't get the treasure for it. (I'm doing these on a track pad and my fingers are so cramped and I have 0 treasure to show for it, lol)

I am positive the puzzles were finished. I could move the whole thing around, there were no loose pieces. I even went between preview mode to see if it would register it as complete

@Thrage, have you had other people with this issue now that the puzzles are back? (ohmygod thank you for bringing puzzles back)
1kz7OWt.png
[quote name="Dragoness" date="2013-06-10 17:12:17" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=29067#38996"]I'm on Firefox. Now that the puzzles are back, they don't complete for me. I finished 3 puzzles and they just sit there. They don't register as being completed and I don't get the treasure for it. (I'm doing these on a track pad and my fingers are so cramped and I have 0 treasure to show for it, lol) I am positive the puzzles were finished. I could move the whole thing around, there were no loose pieces. I even went between preview mode to see if it would register it as complete @Thrage, have you had other people with this issue now that the puzzles are back? (ohmygod thank you for bringing puzzles back)[/quote] I've had that same problem. Now when I try to go back in to Jigsaw, no matter what difficulty I try to choose it'll go the load screen, but after about 15-20 seconds it kicks me back to the main menu. I can't even get to the puzzles themselves anymore.
I'm on Firefox.

I've had that same problem. Now when I try to go back in to Jigsaw, no matter what difficulty I try to choose it'll go the load screen, but after about 15-20 seconds it kicks me back to the main menu. I can't even get to the puzzles themselves anymore.
Swipp Guide
Gathering Guide
Current Festival Chests/Drops Guide
Every dragon after Ahina is for sale. If you like one of the dragons I have for sale: Haggling is OK!; Alternate payment (treasure/gems) is OK!; Offers of apparel, familiars I don't already have, scrolls on my shopping list, etc, are OK!; I do holds!; I will consider trades.
I'm unable to even start the puzzles. When I select a difficulty, I get sent right back to the difficulty selection. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
I'm unable to even start the puzzles. When I select a difficulty, I get sent right back to the difficulty selection. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
Just had a puzzle (normal difficulty) reset on me. Using Chrome on a Windows 7 machine.
Just had a puzzle (normal difficulty) reset on me. Using Chrome on a Windows 7 machine.
Had the puzzle just reset on me while playing on Normal mode. Not fun. :|
I play on Firefox on a Macbook Pro laptop.
Had the puzzle just reset on me while playing on Normal mode. Not fun. :|
I play on Firefox on a Macbook Pro laptop.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
this is happening to me too. im using safari. runes arent working either. it either loads blank or the time keeps going
this is happening to me too. im using safari. runes arent working either. it either loads blank or the time keeps going
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
[quote name="Fulgora" date="2013-06-10 17:21:37" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=29067#39068"]I'm unable to even start the puzzles. When I select a difficulty, I get sent right back to the difficulty selection. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.[/quote] I'm having same issue, I was able to complete three puzzles on easy and now it's kicking me and setting me back to the difficulty page after I select one. I'm using chrome, Windows 7.

I'm having same issue, I was able to complete three puzzles on easy and now it's kicking me and setting me back to the difficulty page after I select one. I'm using chrome, Windows 7.
1 2 3