Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Two Familiar Chests?
I'm not 100% sure this is a bug... because I might just be counting wrong or not paying super good attention to familiar rewards, but...

Has anyone experienced familiars giving duplicate chests? I think familiars have been giving me two chests instead of one when they go up a bonding level.

UPDATE:
I just bonded with familiars through Fiona and I got one Rusted Treasure Chest from a familiar there and I made absolutely sure that didn't give me two. It didn't. So it might just be a lair-thing? Or it might be a chests-other-than-Rusted thing?

I don't know. I'll pay more attention the next time I bond, I guess.
I'm not 100% sure this is a bug... because I might just be counting wrong or not paying super good attention to familiar rewards, but...

Has anyone experienced familiars giving duplicate chests? I think familiars have been giving me two chests instead of one when they go up a bonding level.

UPDATE:
I just bonded with familiars through Fiona and I got one Rusted Treasure Chest from a familiar there and I made absolutely sure that didn't give me two. It didn't. So it might just be a lair-thing? Or it might be a chests-other-than-Rusted thing?

I don't know. I'll pay more attention the next time I bond, I guess.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha have you been digging in gathering lately? because digging sometimes yields chests
@Almedha have you been digging in gathering lately? because digging sometimes yields chests
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark
I've only been fishing but that's a good thought.
@Ralzakark
I've only been fishing but that's a good thought.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png