Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Apparel Layering
So I dunno if this is a bug. But anyway, I have a Mage’s Cranberry Overcoat on my Xuko fandragon and deciding whether or not I wanna buy him a broadsword. So I went to dressing room and imported apparel, then added Traditional Broadsword. This is what it looks like:

Not Found

I personally feel like the sword should go over the coat, not under it? It looks pretty strange, like the sword is stabbing through his overcoat...
So I dunno if this is a bug. But anyway, I have a Mage’s Cranberry Overcoat on my Xuko fandragon and deciding whether or not I wanna buy him a broadsword. So I went to dressing room and imported apparel, then added Traditional Broadsword. This is what it looks like:

Not Found

I personally feel like the sword should go over the coat, not under it? It looks pretty strange, like the sword is stabbing through his overcoat...
@DragonLover999

This is an unfortunate side effect of how apparel is created—not everything will work together perfectly, and it's not considered a glitch unless they're from the same set and therefore created to work together.
@DragonLover999

This is an unfortunate side effect of how apparel is created—not everything will work together perfectly, and it's not considered a glitch unless they're from the same set and therefore created to work together.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@dragonlover999 this can be fixed by moving the broadsword above the overcoat [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61537523&skin=0&apparel=10882,12267,17904&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@dragonlover999 this can be fixed by moving the broadsword above the overcoat
dragon?did=61537523&skin=0&apparel=10882,12267,17904&xt=dressing.png
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@shinyumbreon Ah, that works! Thanks!
@shinyumbreon Ah, that works! Thanks!
Oh, I thought you were referring to the pommel of the sword poking through!
Oh, I thought you were referring to the pommel of the sword poking through!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png