Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Virus-like Bug in Coliseum? (Updated)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Not coli related, but fest related: I can't see Glowing Embers; the image shows up as a placeholder. I can right-click and show it in a new tab - but when I first did that, MalwareBytes gave a warning. I added it to the safe list, and now I can open it in a separate tab, but it still won't load.

Isn't visible in my Hoard, nor on the festival announce page, nor as coli loot. Hovering over it gets me the info popup and the text is there but the image isn't.

However, if I open the festival announcement post in a private window, I can see the Glowing Ember.

so: it's something about account settings.

I cleared out cookies and added both flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com to MalwareBytes safelist, and those didn't fix the problem.
Not coli related, but fest related: I can't see Glowing Embers; the image shows up as a placeholder. I can right-click and show it in a new tab - but when I first did that, MalwareBytes gave a warning. I added it to the safe list, and now I can open it in a separate tab, but it still won't load.

Isn't visible in my Hoard, nor on the festival announce page, nor as coli loot. Hovering over it gets me the info popup and the text is there but the image isn't.

However, if I open the festival announcement post in a private window, I can see the Glowing Ember.

so: it's something about account settings.

I cleared out cookies and added both flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com to MalwareBytes safelist, and those didn't fix the problem.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Glad I found this thread because I just had this problem. I'm using Firefox/Windows 10/Norton and having the same issue. I can also confirm, going into Norton's history, that what it perceives as an attack is coming from Flight Rising (Norton shows me the attacker URL and FR is the domain).

I'll try the solution from @Nightwind and see if that works.
Glad I found this thread because I just had this problem. I'm using Firefox/Windows 10/Norton and having the same issue. I can also confirm, going into Norton's history, that what it perceives as an attack is coming from Flight Rising (Norton shows me the attacker URL and FR is the domain).

I'll try the solution from @Nightwind and see if that works.
JOwRWcq.png
This has popped up as an issue for me as well. I get an attack alert from Norton each time I try to load a coli team. Even though it lets me load a team, when I go back, no team is recognized and I can't enter the battlegrounds.

Browser: Firefox
Add-ons: UBlock Origins, Adblock Plus, Facebook Container, Ghostery
Antivirus: Norton

Going to tinker with some of Nightwind's solutions (thanks!), but clearing my browser cache does not resolve the issue.
This has popped up as an issue for me as well. I get an attack alert from Norton each time I try to load a coli team. Even though it lets me load a team, when I go back, no team is recognized and I can't enter the battlegrounds.

Add-ons: UBlock Origins, Adblock Plus, Facebook Container, Ghostery

Going to tinker with some of Nightwind's solutions (thanks!), but clearing my browser cache does not resolve the issue.
This has been an issue for me as well. I get the same pop-up whenever I try to load a coli team, and the team isn't recognized, so I can't actually battle.

Add-ons: Adblock Plus
Windows 10
This has been an issue for me as well. I get the same pop-up whenever I try to load a coli team, and the team isn't recognized, so I can't actually battle.

Add-ons: Adblock Plus
Windows 10
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
I'm sorry for pinging everyone, but please check if you still suffer from this bug without using the methods people suggested earlier. It looks like the problem is finally solved for me, but before I send good news to the support I would like to know if it's just me or is it fixed in general.

@unidra @Saru @Morcegueres @Shadowind @Katelle @LavinaArrow @JinxFlux @BlindBard @Ceresvoid @sugarmallow @MissAnnThrope @Zazzary @Hodr @clanguardian @azurearchangel
I'm sorry for pinging everyone, but please check if you still suffer from this bug without using the methods people suggested earlier. It looks like the problem is finally solved for me, but before I send good news to the support I would like to know if it's just me or is it fixed in general.

@unidra @Saru @Morcegueres @Shadowind @Katelle @LavinaArrow @JinxFlux @BlindBard @Ceresvoid @sugarmallow @MissAnnThrope @Zazzary @Hodr @clanguardian @azurearchangel
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Oh, mines been working for awhile now and I'd completely forgotten i was having a problem before at all. No idea when it started working again for me though. It's for sure been fine for the last two festivals though.

(I apparently completely missed that ping with the whitelisting suggestion somehow so I've not implemented any changes at all.)
Oh, mines been working for awhile now and I'd completely forgotten i was having a problem before at all. No idea when it started working again for me though. It's for sure been fine for the last two festivals though.

(I apparently completely missed that ping with the whitelisting suggestion somehow so I've not implemented any changes at all.)
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
@sikora I just avoided the coliseum for a very long time, never did any of the whitelisting. It did work on my phone but that was clunky. I tried doing it again recently for the Rockbreaker's and I did not get the same error. Also I can switch dragons again which is nice. [emoji=earth rune size=1]
@sikora

I just avoided the coliseum for a very long time, never did any of the whitelisting. It did work on my phone but that was clunky. I tried doing it again recently for the Rockbreaker's and I did not get the same error. Also I can switch dragons again which is nice.
I ended up going onto a different browser - I think it was Microsoft edge? - to see if I could edit my coliseum teams and that seemed to have worked. I then tried playing in the coliseum on firefox (now with a team of three dragons) and there were no problems there. I didn't edit my coliseum team for a while, but everything seems to be working okay now!
I ended up going onto a different browser - I think it was Microsoft edge? - to see if I could edit my coliseum teams and that seemed to have worked. I then tried playing in the coliseum on firefox (now with a team of three dragons) and there were no problems there. I didn't edit my coliseum team for a while, but everything seems to be working okay now!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@sikora

It works! At least, on my computer it works. I never did the whitelisting or anything. Thanks for doing the bug report, and thank you for letting us know!
@sikora

It works! At least, on my computer it works. I never did the whitelisting or anything. Thanks for doing the bug report, and thank you for letting us know!
LxbWmll.png
@sikora I haven't been in Coli all that much lately. But I tried swapping dragons around in Firefox both with FR whitelisted and with the whitelistings removed. No problems, thank Noodledad.
@sikora I haven't been in Coli all that much lately. But I tried swapping dragons around in Firefox both with FR whitelisted and with the whitelistings removed. No problems, thank Noodledad.
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6