Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Virus-like Bug in Coliseum? (Updated)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Also having this issue! Using Firefox, Norton, and Windows 10.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what that Norton alert was AT ALL and didn't connect it to the coli until now thanks to this post.
Also having this issue! Using Firefox, Norton, and Windows 10.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what that Norton alert was AT ALL and didn't connect it to the coli until now thanks to this post.
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
Same here with Firefox and Norton. No issues with Chrome.
Same here with Firefox and Norton. No issues with Chrome.
LkR1s2d.png
Using Firefox and Norton. I think I got this bug too, no clue how to fix it. Tried logging out and back in again. I even made a custom battle and the extra dragon kept leaving.
Using Firefox and Norton. I think I got this bug too, no clue how to fix it. Tried logging out and back in again. I even made a custom battle and the extra dragon kept leaving.
@Ceresvoid try installing and using a different browser. Chrome works for me.
@Ceresvoid try installing and using a different browser. Chrome works for me.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Also experiencing this issue with Firefox and Norton!
Also experiencing this issue with Firefox and Norton!
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
Update, still not working! Kinda irritating everything else works on the site even the Fairgrounds but not the Coliseum.
Update, still not working! Kinda irritating everything else works on the site even the Fairgrounds but not the Coliseum.
I haven't tried it again since the incident, and I don't dare. My network's had some nasty viruses come through this year, and my family's nervous about viruses.
I haven't tried it again since the incident, and I don't dare. My network's had some nasty viruses come through this year, and my family's nervous about viruses.
LxbWmll.png
My Norton finally stopped having an issue with the coli, not sure why, or if something changed (I don't think i updated anything either) but for me the issue is totally gone now??

Using Norton, Windows 10, and Firefox.

Before it fixed itself I was just switching the teams on my phone (also using firefox) which worked fine as Norton wasn't stopping anything else in the coli, JUST the changing of teams.

EDIT: Nope, back to having the issue again, the threat detected message is back to popping up and I can't change my coli team. What the hell, I have no idea what changed, either.
My Norton finally stopped having an issue with the coli, not sure why, or if something changed (I don't think i updated anything either) but for me the issue is totally gone now??

Using Norton, Windows 10, and Firefox.

Before it fixed itself I was just switching the teams on my phone (also using firefox) which worked fine as Norton wasn't stopping anything else in the coli, JUST the changing of teams.

EDIT: Nope, back to having the issue again, the threat detected message is back to popping up and I can't change my coli team. What the hell, I have no idea what changed, either.
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
Bummer...still getting the virus message when trying to rearrange my party. I know I can use Chrome in the interim, but I am definitely a creature of habit and would like to be able to use Firefox again. [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
Bummer...still getting the virus message when trying to rearrange my party.

I know I can use Chrome in the interim, but I am definitely a creature of habit and would like to be able to use Firefox again.
I'm having the same issue and unable to change my team. If I try to swap a dragon I get a prompt from Norton saying "Threat requiring manual removal detected: System Infected: PHP Shell Command Execution 2." and the team won't save. I can use the coli with my current team no problem, but refuses to save if I swap dragons and get that threat prompt from Norton.

I'm using Firefox, Norton and Windows 10.
I'm having the same issue and unable to change my team. If I try to swap a dragon I get a prompt from Norton saying "Threat requiring manual removal detected: System Infected: PHP Shell Command Execution 2." and the team won't save. I can use the coli with my current team no problem, but refuses to save if I swap dragons and get that threat prompt from Norton.

I'm using Firefox, Norton and Windows 10.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6