Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Virus-like Bug in Coliseum? (Updated)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Update 3: See page 5 for a response from Mutron.

Updating with a summary of what each poster has in common so far:

Browser: Firefox
Virus Protection: Norton/Symantec

The bug: Norton thinks a virus is attacking the computer when we try to change our Coliseum teams. It asks us to manually remove a virus that is not on our computers ("PHP Shell Command Execution 2"). The Coliseum team remains unchanged after we leave the "Organize Party" tab of the Coliseum.

Temporary fix 1: Use Chrome instead of Firefox

Temporary fix 2: See this post for instructions about how to temporarily white-list FR URLs so that you can change your Coli team one time.

Original post:

I was setting up a dragon team in the coliseum when my virus protection warned me of "PHP Shell Command Execution 2" coming from https:// flightrising .com/content/battle/public_ajax.php. My virus protection deemed it dangerous enough to ask me to remove the script manually, although I can't find it on my computer and cannot find any damage.

Is this a bug/infection or is my virus protection oversensitive?
Update 3: See page 5 for a response from Mutron.

Updating with a summary of what each poster has in common so far:

Browser: Firefox
Virus Protection: Norton/Symantec

The bug: Norton thinks a virus is attacking the computer when we try to change our Coliseum teams. It asks us to manually remove a virus that is not on our computers ("PHP Shell Command Execution 2"). The Coliseum team remains unchanged after we leave the "Organize Party" tab of the Coliseum.

Temporary fix 1: Use Chrome instead of Firefox

Temporary fix 2: See this post for instructions about how to temporarily white-list FR URLs so that you can change your Coli team one time.

Original post:

I was setting up a dragon team in the coliseum when my virus protection warned me of "PHP Shell Command Execution 2" coming from https:// flightrising .com/content/battle/public_ajax.php. My virus protection deemed it dangerous enough to ask me to remove the script manually, although I can't find it on my computer and cannot find any damage.

Is this a bug/infection or is my virus protection oversensitive?
LxbWmll.png
I've got the same issue, it totally blocks changing any dragons in coli team. According to Microsoft page it's server script.
I've got the same issue, it totally blocks changing any dragons in coli team. According to Microsoft page it's server script.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
I am also having this issue!
I am also having this issue!
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
@sikora @Saru

I saw someone else with Firefox and Norton report the same issue. Do either of you use Firefox and/or Norton?
@sikora @Saru

I saw someone else with Firefox and Norton report the same issue. Do either of you use Firefox and/or Norton?
LxbWmll.png
@unidra yup, Firefox, Norton and Windows 7, all up to date

*edit*
on Chrome it works fine, Norton doesn't get panic attacks
@unidra yup, Firefox, Norton and Windows 7, all up to date

*edit*
on Chrome it works fine, Norton doesn't get panic attacks
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@unidra

yes, i use both!
@unidra

yes, i use both!
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
I'm having the same problem, also with Firefox. Was training yesterday no problem, started happening today
I'm having the same problem, also with Firefox. Was training yesterday no problem, started happening today
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
Same here. Reporting it now.
Same here. Reporting it now.
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
Running into the same issue...also with the Firefox/Norton combo.
Works fine on my iPad.
Running into the same issue...also with the Firefox/Norton combo.
Works fine on my iPad.
I am also having this problem. I'm running Firefox and Windows 10, with Norton
I am also having this problem. I'm running Firefox and Windows 10, with Norton
ROyFQqy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6