Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | i cant obtain any food
i've been having a problem where i've gathered insects for my dragons to eat but none of the food is showing up and i cant feed the dragons. i can clearly see that there's insects in my hoard, but when i look at where it says all the food i have it says 0 insects. i looked into it a bit and someone had posted about the same problem, but that was posted in 2015. its really frustrating ;( anyone else have the same problem?
i've been having a problem where i've gathered insects for my dragons to eat but none of the food is showing up and i cant feed the dragons. i can clearly see that there's insects in my hoard, but when i look at where it says all the food i have it says 0 insects. i looked into it a bit and someone had posted about the same problem, but that was posted in 2015. its really frustrating ;( anyone else have the same problem?
tumblr_nxhxhqklAc1ucohnho1_500.jpg
@pickle1973
Convert the food in your hoard into food points! Then you can feed your dragons.
@pickle1973
Convert the food in your hoard into food points! Then you can feed your dragons.
fo11Vhp.png
yeah i'm so sorry haha, i just remembered, thanks
yeah i'm so sorry haha, i just remembered, thanks
tumblr_nxhxhqklAc1ucohnho1_500.jpg