Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | item codes on mobile
(moved from [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2879405/1]here[/url] on the suggestions thread) when I say item codes, I mean these; [code] [item=fairy ears][/code] [item=fairy ears] I’m a mobile user. I’ve noticed that when several are lined up/close to each other, if they’re clicked, they move a bit. if they’re side by side, they line up up and down after clicked. when stack on top of each other, the space between them gets a bit wider ex; (on mobile, when clicked, they should end up one-on-top of the other) [item=fairy ears] [item=fairy ears] [item=fairy ears] this happens on forum threads and in dragon bios; which is bothersome as it breaks and makes coding uneven edit; Device: apple ipad Browser (including exact version number): safari (unsure of the exact version) Add-ons/extensions (which may be causing this and not your device/browser combination): N/A
(moved from here on the suggestions thread)

when I say item codes, I mean these;
Code:
[item=fairy ears]
Fairy Ears

I’m a mobile user. I’ve noticed that when several are lined up/close to each other, if they’re clicked, they move a bit. if they’re side by side, they line up up and down after clicked. when stack on top of each other, the space between them gets a bit wider

ex; (on mobile, when clicked, they should end up one-on-top of the other)
Fairy Ears Fairy Ears Fairy Ears

this happens on forum threads and in dragon bios; which is bothersome as it breaks and makes coding uneven

edit;
Device: apple ipad
Browser (including exact version number): safari (unsure of the exact version)
Add-ons/extensions (which may be causing this and not your device/browser combination): N/A
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@KittyandCat

"On mobile" isn't helpful for the devs. There's a few dozen browsers available to mobile devices with hundreds of iterations when it comes to specific versions of those browsers for specific mobile devices. Please include the following information to help narrow down where and why this is occurring:

Device:
Browser (including exact version number):
Add-ons/extensions (which may be causing this and not your device/browser combination):

Thank you!
@KittyandCat

"On mobile" isn't helpful for the devs. There's a few dozen browsers available to mobile devices with hundreds of iterations when it comes to specific versions of those browsers for specific mobile devices. Please include the following information to help narrow down where and why this is occurring:

Device:
Add-ons/extensions (which may be causing this and not your device/browser combination):

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="@Nightwind" date="2020-06-25 16:52:31" ] @[i][/i]KittyandCat "On mobile" isn't helpful for the devs. There's a few dozen browsers available to mobile devices with hundreds of iterations when it comes to specific versions of those browsers for specific mobile devices. Please include the following information to help narrow down where and why this is occurring: Device: Browser (including exact version number): Add-ons/extensions (which may be causing this and not your device/browser combination): Thank you! [/quote] Okay, apologies ;~; I’m not even sure I know my exact version
@Nightwind wrote on 2020-06-25 16:52:31:
@KittyandCat

Device:

Thank you!

Okay, apologies ;~; I’m not even sure I know my exact version
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
Am also seeing this issue, using safari ver. 13.1 on iphone. No extensions.
Am also seeing this issue, using safari ver. 13.1 on iphone. No extensions.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@KittyandCat

Go into your Settings and poke around in the browser or info about your device. If you can't find it consult your device's instruction manual or google your device and any numbers on it you can find for instructions.

@Shinyumbreon

I've got an older iphone 5c running Safari 10.3.3 and I'm not seeing this at all. It might help to include your device and version of Safari since various iphones are limited in the versions of Safari they can run.
@KittyandCat

Go into your Settings and poke around in the browser or info about your device. If you can't find it consult your device's instruction manual or google your device and any numbers on it you can find for instructions.

@Shinyumbreon

I've got an older iphone 5c running Safari 10.3.3 and I'm not seeing this at all. It might help to include your device and version of Safari since various iphones are limited in the versions of Safari they can run.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2020-06-25 17:08:09" ] @[i][/i]KittyandCat Go into your Settings and poke around in the browser or info about your device. If you can't find it consult your device's instruction manual or google your device and any numbers on it you can find for instructions. [/quote] Okay, thank you!
Nightwind wrote on 2020-06-25 17:08:09:
@KittyandCat

Okay, thank you!
I have this problem on desktop as well. When a familiar icon is moused over to show more detail, it shifts anything underneath it in a column downwards. In larger lists [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52922832]like this[/url] this can be repeated, breaking layouts. Example: [columns][left][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][center][Font=Georgia][item=Sparkle Nymph] [item=Sparkle Nymph] [item=Sparkle Nymph][/center] [nextcol][center][Font=Georgia][item=Sparkle Nymph] [item=Sparkle Nymph] [item=Sparkle Nymph][/font][/center] [nextcol][center][Font=Georgia][item=Sparkle Nymph] [item=Sparkle Nymph] [item=Sparkle Nymph][/font][/center] [nextcol][center][Font=Georgia][item=Sparkle Nymph] [item=Sparkle Nymph] [item=Sparkle Nymph][/font][/center] [/font][/columns] Desktop: Chrome 83 on Windows 10 Problem is consistent without any add-ons/extensions
I have this problem on desktop as well.
When a familiar icon is moused over to show more detail, it shifts anything underneath it in a column downwards. In larger lists like this this can be repeated, breaking layouts. Example:
___
Sparkle Nymph

Sparkle Nymph

Sparkle Nymph
Sparkle Nymph

Sparkle Nymph

Sparkle Nymph
Sparkle Nymph

Sparkle Nymph

Sparkle Nymph
Sparkle Nymph

Sparkle Nymph