Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Thread Unviewable
[center] While attempting to view a different thread in this very forum, I got a strange "How embarrassing" message whenever I attempted to click on it. Refreshing does not help. The thread is titled "[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2878519]Crossroads is being weird[/url]" by user [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=526963]Zikitty[/url], whose userpage I can see just fine. The thread has no replies at the time of writing this, so I'm guessing this isn't just me. The error appears in both browsers and systems used. EDIT: Updating my phone to the latest version changed nothing. I also remembered to mention that I use AdBlock Plus on Chrome, but my mobile browser has no extensions whatsoever. EDIT 2: After some testing, it seems that blocking the poster allows you to access the page without seeing the actual post contents. Unblocking the poster nets the same results as before, with the exact same error message. I'm guessing there's something in the post itself that conflicts with Flight Rising's code? [/center] Browsers used: [list] [*]Google Chrome on Windows 10, browser version 83.0.4103.116 (only extension is AdBlock Plus) [*]Safari on iPhone 8, browser version 13(? Besides checking the phone's current updated version, I don't know any other way to find the browser version.) [/list] [code]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2878519 count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/forums/topic.blade.php) in /nbbc.php Line 155[/code]

While attempting to view a different thread in this very forum, I got a strange "How embarrassing" message whenever I attempted to click on it. Refreshing does not help.

The thread is titled "Crossroads is being weird" by user Zikitty, whose userpage I can see just fine. The thread has no replies at the time of writing this, so I'm guessing this isn't just me. The error appears in both browsers and systems used.

EDIT: Updating my phone to the latest version changed nothing. I also remembered to mention that I use AdBlock Plus on Chrome, but my mobile browser has no extensions whatsoever.

EDIT 2: After some testing, it seems that blocking the poster allows you to access the page without seeing the actual post contents. Unblocking the poster nets the same results as before, with the exact same error message. I'm guessing there's something in the post itself that conflicts with Flight Rising's code?

Browsers used:
  • Google Chrome on Windows 10, browser version 83.0.4103.116 (only extension is AdBlock Plus)
  • Safari on iPhone 8, browser version 13(? Besides checking the phone's current updated version, I don't know any other way to find the browser version.)
Code:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2878519 count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/forums/topic.blade.php) in /nbbc.php Line 155
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
It's happening to me too.
It's happening to me too.
don't like my dragons
yeah that thread does not work to me either, and results were same when i tested it on private mode on my main browser, and in edge and firefox (both are clean installations, and i use them only for testing). at least this seems to be isolated only to this thread. maybe it contains broken code, or there is issues in the server end with this specific thread.
yeah that thread does not work to me either, and results were same when i tested it on private mode on my main browser, and in edge and firefox (both are clean installations, and i use them only for testing). at least this seems to be isolated only to this thread. maybe it contains broken code, or there is issues in the server end with this specific thread.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
It didn't work for me either
It didn't work for me either
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
huh, that's weird. it's showing the same for me.
huh, that's weird. it's showing the same for me.
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Same is happening for me. If you go to their profile and check their posts, you can see the preview: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/0c65a0f1bc61c89d1d3f46ef4b668d41.png[/img] Gonna bet they posted a code that accidentally broke the thread. Perhaps that bit at the end?
Same is happening for me. If you go to their profile and check their posts, you can see the preview:
0c65a0f1bc61c89d1d3f46ef4b668d41.png

Gonna bet they posted a code that accidentally broke the thread. Perhaps that bit at the end?
fo11Vhp.png