Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | new dragon page: hatchday
[center]the hatch day of almost all my dragons gets moved onto the next row and it adds a scrollbar, that just doesn't look great in general. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/G3Hq4cRy/Annotation-2020-06-24-152544.png[/img] it looks fine on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/256611]this dragons page[/url], which is why im thinking thats not how its supposed to look?[/center]
the hatch day of almost all my dragons gets moved onto the next row and it adds a scrollbar, that just doesn't look great in general.

Annotation-2020-06-24-152544.png

it looks fine on this dragons page, which is why im thinking thats not how its supposed to look?
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle are you on mobile or computer? also what is your browser zoom level? have you tried disabling browser extensions, and clearing your cache?
@Fantelle are you on mobile or computer? also what is your browser zoom level? have you tried disabling browser extensions, and clearing your cache?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thanks for the report @Fantelle

Can you confirm if this is now fixed? I believe the scroll bar was eating up too much space and that forced the date to a new line.
Thanks for the report @Fantelle

Can you confirm if this is now fixed? I believe the scroll bar was eating up too much space and that forced the date to a new line.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora yesss looks amazing now, ty !!!
@Kaepora yesss looks amazing now, ty !!!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon