Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon profiles took ages to load now
1 2
I'm glad I was subscribed to this thread. The decrease in load time was apparently temporary. It now takes between 10 seconds to 2 minutes for my dragons to load. I think it is because of all the image assets that need to load now that didn't before. If it isn't that, I don't know what it is. The last things to load in are always the site's header image, my player profile box and the text for all of the buttons in the dragon's profile (edit bio, feed, etc).
I'm glad I was subscribed to this thread. The decrease in load time was apparently temporary. It now takes between 10 seconds to 2 minutes for my dragons to load. I think it is because of all the image assets that need to load now that didn't before. If it isn't that, I don't know what it is. The last things to load in are always the site's header image, my player profile box and the text for all of the buttons in the dragon's profile (edit bio, feed, etc).
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
Just chipping in to say that bonding is noticeably slower since the update.
Just chipping in to say that bonding is noticeably slower since the update.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
1 2