Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Glimmer and Gloom loading slowly
Glimmer and Gloom was my main source of income on this site, but for the past several months it's been loading so slowly that it's unplayable. By "loading" I don't just mean the loading bar when you first start the game, I mean that it responds slowly to every user input. After every tap, the game hangs for a few seconds before the tiles change color, and sometimes it's completely unresponsive at all.

I know the game is sometimes a little slower when my internet speed isn't great, but this is far slower than that. Even when my internet speed is otherwise pretty fast, this game is still lagging. I am using Safari on iOS 13.3.1.
Glimmer and Gloom was my main source of income on this site, but for the past several months it's been loading so slowly that it's unplayable. By "loading" I don't just mean the loading bar when you first start the game, I mean that it responds slowly to every user input. After every tap, the game hangs for a few seconds before the tiles change color, and sometimes it's completely unresponsive at all.

I know the game is sometimes a little slower when my internet speed isn't great, but this is far slower than that. Even when my internet speed is otherwise pretty fast, this game is still lagging. I am using Safari on iOS 13.3.1.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png