Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Higher or Lower Bug
For the past few days H/L will use up guesses without recognizing whether or not you've guessed correctly. Once you leave Fairgrounds the treasure you've earned will disappear until you click back into Fairgrounds. Dunno if it eventually sticks to your account or if you just lose it; I haven't been paying that much attention.

Hope you have a good day <3
For the past few days H/L will use up guesses without recognizing whether or not you've guessed correctly. Once you leave Fairgrounds the treasure you've earned will disappear until you click back into Fairgrounds. Dunno if it eventually sticks to your account or if you just lose it; I haven't been paying that much attention.

Hope you have a good day <3
mart | often afk :(
there's 20+ ppl and 2 computers at my youth shelter
@friolero this has been reported numerous times by now. also as far as i know, its only visual issue.
@friolero this has been reported numerous times by now. also as far as i know, its only visual issue.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark my bad then, thanks for letting me know :]
@Ralzakark my bad then, thanks for letting me know :]
mart | often afk :(
there's 20+ ppl and 2 computers at my youth shelter