Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli visual bug?
I got a new computer recently, and using the Coli on it has a weird visual bug. This doesn't impair my ability to play, but it is a bit annoying and I was wondering if anyone knew a fix. When I kill a monster, it does not fade away like it did on my other computer. It simply stays on the screen with an empty health bar, and takes no more turns. However, while attempting to take a screenshot of it, I noticed the monster does fade away when I click on a different window. Here is the screenshot I managed to take: [img]https://i.imgur.com/sS7oa6B.png[/img] There used to be three monsters on screen: I killed the first and it disappeared when I clicked on my screenshot program, so I set a timer and killed the second monster. You can see that the bar is completely empty on that monster, and the game considers it to be dead. The image just does not leave. The screenshot is from the new venue, but I noticed this bug weeks before this venue came out and it happens in every venue. I just decided to see if anyone knew a fix now. I am using Chrome and was using Chrome on my last computer which did not have this problem as well. I don't know if this has something to do with my settings, my browser, or something I haven't considered yet. Any help is appreciated, and I will answer any questions that will help to figure out what is going on here! As I said before, this isn't a pressing matter as it does not inhibit my ability to play, it's just kind of annoying.
I got a new computer recently, and using the Coli on it has a weird visual bug. This doesn't impair my ability to play, but it is a bit annoying and I was wondering if anyone knew a fix.

When I kill a monster, it does not fade away like it did on my other computer. It simply stays on the screen with an empty health bar, and takes no more turns. However, while attempting to take a screenshot of it, I noticed the monster does fade away when I click on a different window.

Here is the screenshot I managed to take:

sS7oa6B.png

There used to be three monsters on screen: I killed the first and it disappeared when I clicked on my screenshot program, so I set a timer and killed the second monster. You can see that the bar is completely empty on that monster, and the game considers it to be dead. The image just does not leave.

The screenshot is from the new venue, but I noticed this bug weeks before this venue came out and it happens in every venue. I just decided to see if anyone knew a fix now.

I am using Chrome and was using Chrome on my last computer which did not have this problem as well. I don't know if this has something to do with my settings, my browser, or something I haven't considered yet.

Any help is appreciated, and I will answer any questions that will help to figure out what is going on here! As I said before, this isn't a pressing matter as it does not inhibit my ability to play, it's just kind of annoying.