Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | potion drop bug, forbidden portal
1 2
In the new venue, Forbidden Portal, major health potions are dropping at a super high rate. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373261299804667917/718378457083674664/unknown.png[/img] Was there for about an hour and got nearly 40 of them [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373261299804667917/718384667627356273/lJAU5lwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/img] This could easily be exploited in the wrong hands D:
In the new venue, Forbidden Portal, major health potions are dropping at a super high rate.
unknown.png

Was there for about an hour and got nearly 40 of them
lJAU5lwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

This could easily be exploited in the wrong hands D:

wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
I noticed this too! I've been going into Forbidden Portal briefly for the last two hours and now have 12 of them. Image of the amount in my hoard. I had 0 before this update. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/490635731673415682/718384939510268150/unknown.png[/img]
I noticed this too!

I've been going into Forbidden Portal briefly for the last two hours and now have 12 of them.

Image of the amount in my hoard. I had 0 before this update.
unknown.png
[font=Comic Sans MS]I have noticed that too,was wondering if it's only me or it's something wrong with the drop rate Now I don't know if I can safely continue battling in the venue [emoji=coatl scared size=1][/font]
I have noticed that too,was wondering if it's only me or it's something wrong with the drop rate

Now I don't know if I can safely continue battling in the venue
W6LdAlV.gif
Oh, good, I'm not the only one who noticed this. The rate at which I'm getting these from the new venue can't possibly be intentional; I'm going to stop before I get in trouble.
Oh, good, I'm not the only one who noticed this. The rate at which I'm getting these from the new venue can't possibly be intentional; I'm going to stop before I get in trouble.
They definetly drop often
They definetly drop often
FQg3YqC.png
Came here to say this!

It's super weird to me, I'm getting them almost every battle. Compare that to me as I was just grinding the the Golem Workshop all day before this, and I think I got 4 or 5 the entire time I was there. Feels like an unintended thing.
Came here to say this!

It's super weird to me, I'm getting them almost every battle. Compare that to me as I was just grinding the the Golem Workshop all day before this, and I think I got 4 or 5 the entire time I was there. Feels like an unintended thing.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
yeah the drop rate definitely seems kinda excessive. im not complaining though.
yeah the drop rate definitely seems kinda excessive. im not complaining though.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Noticed this too! Lots of major health potions, seems a bit sus?
Noticed this too! Lots of major health potions, seems a bit sus?
owleics.gif
Yeah, I was wondering why I was getting so many potion drops. It could be intentional, but honestly? It's kind of... too common.
Yeah, I was wondering why I was getting so many potion drops. It could be intentional, but honestly? It's kind of... too common.
pecknec.gif
I've never had this many major health potions in my life in this game ._.
I've never had this many major health potions in my life in this game ._.
1 2