Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Colliseum Bug?
So I was in the Coli, and I was in the Bamboo Falls, just grinding. It was 8:20 pm EST, and I got a group of Dream Eaters, I always have my settings "Weather Effects, Rich Visual Effects, and Flashes and Shakes" all on positive. The Dream Eater doesn't have an animated state. I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, and I'd love more information.

Side Note: I'm playing on Google Chrome, on an Acer Chromebook, C740 Series

Thank you!
So I was in the Coli, and I was in the Bamboo Falls, just grinding. It was 8:20 pm EST, and I got a group of Dream Eaters, I always have my settings "Weather Effects, Rich Visual Effects, and Flashes and Shakes" all on positive. The Dream Eater doesn't have an animated state. I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, and I'd love more information.

Side Note: I'm playing on Google Chrome, on an Acer Chromebook, C740 Series

Thank you!
Art Shop! We're Open!
Edit: The same thing happens with the Baku
Edit: The same thing happens with the Baku
Art Shop! We're Open!
@DawnSky101
This is normal. Those enemies simply don't have animations and as far as I know never have.
@DawnSky101
This is normal. Those enemies simply don't have animations and as far as I know never have.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Those enemies never had animations. If you try to inspect the page for a coli enemy, usually it would display an image sheet of each frame in the animation. These two, however, don't even have multiple frames so it's completely normal!
Those enemies never had animations. If you try to inspect the page for a coli enemy, usually it would display an image sheet of each frame in the animation. These two, however, don't even have multiple frames so it's completely normal!
J6W6Pav.png Steelchain
FR +3

Stormcatcher's #1 fanaa
l
l
l
l
l
laa
User-made Guides
Coliseum Build Guide
BBCode Compendium
Custom Achievements Gen.
Compare Dragon Sizes
-
@Tserin
@Steelchain

Okay! Thank you both, that's super helpful!
@Tserin
@Steelchain

Art Shop! We're Open!
@Tserin
@Steelchain

@Tserin
@Steelchain

Art Shop! We're Open!