Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Mysterious Skin?
The skin Accent: Faerie Lights M has appeared in my hoard mysteriously? I checked my recent crossroads and it isn't there? It is a UMA made by snowy and I will probably remember buying a UMA. It is also a male version of the 2014 skin Accent: Faerie Lights which was for female faes. That one is also made by snowy. I think that it was placed in my hoard accidentally.
The skin Accent: Faerie Lights M has appeared in my hoard mysteriously? I checked my recent crossroads and it isn't there? It is a UMA made by snowy and I will probably remember buying a UMA. It is also a male version of the 2014 skin Accent: Faerie Lights which was for female faes. That one is also made by snowy. I think that it was placed in my hoard accidentally.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
@glittercorns
Are you sure you haven't bought it one day from AH and forgot about it or meant to buy female version but instead bought male version?
@glittercorns
Are you sure you haven't bought it one day from AH and forgot about it or meant to buy female version but instead bought male version?
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Yes, Both are probably very expensive, and when I checked the AH for the male one and there are no listings. I wasn't here during 2014 since I joined in only 2019.
@Ventoux

Yes, Both are probably very expensive, and when I checked the AH for the male one and there are no listings. I wasn't here during 2014 since I joined in only 2019.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
@glittercorns
Then maybe check PMs too if you didn't yet,because maybe someone sent it via PM.
Or all the CRs,not only the recent.
Otherwise I have no other ideas than this and AH.
@glittercorns
Then maybe check PMs too if you didn't yet,because maybe someone sent it via PM.
Or all the CRs,not only the recent.
Otherwise I have no other ideas than this and AH.
W6LdAlV.gif