Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Won't let me sell in the auction house
Whenever i want to sells something in the auction house the game shuts down.
It told me to go here so......
Whenever i want to sells something in the auction house the game shuts down.
It told me to go here so......
ACD600-C4-CEF7-4212-AE84-5-EB13-B77-DF56.png
@grapetheferret can you be more specific? does the page crash or do you get an error message?
@grapetheferret can you be more specific? does the page crash or do you get an error message?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Error message.
Error message.
@grapetheferret could you show a screenshot of the error message you are getting, or copy and paste the error message here?
@grapetheferret could you show a screenshot of the error message you are getting, or copy and paste the error message here?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify

A non-numeric value encountered in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 2865

after that the screen goes black. D;
Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify

A non-numeric value encountered in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 2865

after that the screen goes black. D;
Mine's doing that too
Mine's doing that too
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
@grapetheferret @Bisharpamor
Make sure you're clicking the little circle next to the currency you're trying to list for. Otherwise, it thinks you're trying to list for 0 of the currency selected even if you're typing in the other box.
@grapetheferret @Bisharpamor
Make sure you're clicking the little circle next to the currency you're trying to list for. Otherwise, it thinks you're trying to list for 0 of the currency selected even if you're typing in the other box.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
It fixed itself...how odd...And I made sure the numbers were done correctly still did it after I reloaded but it's fine now
It fixed itself...how odd...And I made sure the numbers were done correctly still did it after I reloaded but it's fine now
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
yaay!
thanks for helping!
yaay!
thanks for helping!