Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | bug
https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit

Undefined variable: content (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /649e0b4178e5d7f3d3cbb728d3260441 Line 38
https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit

Undefined variable: content (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /649e0b4178e5d7f3d3cbb728d3260441 Line 38
@gryphonsmadre could you please tell me a bit more? its hard to help with an error message alone. for starters, what were you doing when this happened?
@gryphonsmadre could you please tell me a bit more? its hard to help with an error message alone. for starters, what were you doing when this happened?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@gryphonsmadre
Is the item you tried to brew brewing despite the error? This error usually pops up because you double clicked or clicked twice on the button. It's pretty common on touchscreen devices and with slower internet connections.

FR does not handle double clicks well, but it doesn't actually cause a problem.
@gryphonsmadre
Is the item you tried to brew brewing despite the error? This error usually pops up because you double clicked or clicked twice on the button. It's pretty common on touchscreen devices and with slower internet connections.

FR does not handle double clicks well, but it doesn't actually cause a problem.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Hi. thank you very much. It is brewing so I must have doubleclicked it. Thanks for letting me know.
Hi. thank you very much. It is brewing so I must have doubleclicked it. Thanks for letting me know.