Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [Coli] Button Drift in No Visual Effects
Currently using Firefox browser on a Mac.

I've been having some lag spikes due to wifi issues so I've started using the Coliseum with visual effects turned off, and I'm noticing a weird visual glitch where the keyboard buttons "drift" into position in the fight screen.

Basically, when I go to target an enemy with an attack/myself with a buff, there's normally a button indicating which key to press to specify a target. With Rich Visual Effects turned on, they just pop up, but with it turned off I've started noticing that sometimes they seem to spawn in the wrong location and drift/move into position. I don't have video capture software, so I can't show off the issue.
Currently using Firefox browser on a Mac.

I've been having some lag spikes due to wifi issues so I've started using the Coliseum with visual effects turned off, and I'm noticing a weird visual glitch where the keyboard buttons "drift" into position in the fight screen.

Basically, when I go to target an enemy with an attack/myself with a buff, there's normally a button indicating which key to press to specify a target. With Rich Visual Effects turned on, they just pop up, but with it turned off I've started noticing that sometimes they seem to spawn in the wrong location and drift/move into position. I don't have video capture software, so I can't show off the issue.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.