Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Higher or Lower Skipping Results Screen?
I was trying to play a round of Higher or Lower recently, but something weird kept happening. Most of the time, when I clicked on one of the arrows to make my decision, the game simply went to the next card without telling me whether I was right or not. There were only a few times where the game would work as normal, going to the results screen before letting me move on.

It seems to be totally random when it skips the results screen, though I did notice that every time the game jumped ahead, I didn't seem to win anything, so I'm not sure what's going on here.
I was trying to play a round of Higher or Lower recently, but something weird kept happening. Most of the time, when I clicked on one of the arrows to make my decision, the game simply went to the next card without telling me whether I was right or not. There were only a few times where the game would work as normal, going to the results screen before letting me move on.

It seems to be totally random when it skips the results screen, though I did notice that every time the game jumped ahead, I didn't seem to win anything, so I'm not sure what's going on here.
xpP2XdL.png
@RemanLT
This is a long-standing bug, I'm afraid, but there is some good news - you still get the reward (if you win) whether it skips the results display or not.
@RemanLT
This is a long-standing bug, I'm afraid, but there is some good news - you still get the reward (if you win) whether it skips the results display or not.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png