Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli fullscreen not working on mobile
So... For a good few months coliseum fullscreen doesn't work on mobile for me. I thought I'd sit this out and see if it gets fixed but it's been a good while. Idk if it's been reported yet but I hope there's a solution.

The problem: I use the google chrome browser on an android os. When I fullscreen Coli, I can click the menu options and select a venue, but on battle, all buttons have no effect. Clicking on a button highlights the whole screen for a second as if there's a transparent image over coli keeping me from clicking on them. Neither of the lower settings buttons work either, the only way to exit fullscreen is using my phone's return button. Without fullscreen everything works fine.
I've tried turning off animations, closing and reopening the site, clearing cache, restarting the phone, sitting it out for months, the whole shabang.

Around this time last year I knew it worked, so it might be caused by an update of either chrome, my phone OS or the coli itself. Anyone else experiencing this? I hope it's a problem of mine and there's an easy fix.

edit: I should also note that right now clicking on one of the menu options while on fullscreen force-exits fullscreen. I can re-activate it and mess with the statting stones or dragons on my team, but moving to any other section of the menu force-exits fullscreen.
So... For a good few months coliseum fullscreen doesn't work on mobile for me. I thought I'd sit this out and see if it gets fixed but it's been a good while. Idk if it's been reported yet but I hope there's a solution.

The problem: I use the google chrome browser on an android os. When I fullscreen Coli, I can click the menu options and select a venue, but on battle, all buttons have no effect. Clicking on a button highlights the whole screen for a second as if there's a transparent image over coli keeping me from clicking on them. Neither of the lower settings buttons work either, the only way to exit fullscreen is using my phone's return button. Without fullscreen everything works fine.
I've tried turning off animations, closing and reopening the site, clearing cache, restarting the phone, sitting it out for months, the whole shabang.

Around this time last year I knew it worked, so it might be caused by an update of either chrome, my phone OS or the coli itself. Anyone else experiencing this? I hope it's a problem of mine and there's an easy fix.

edit: I should also note that right now clicking on one of the menu options while on fullscreen force-exits fullscreen. I can re-activate it and mess with the statting stones or dragons on my team, but moving to any other section of the menu force-exits fullscreen.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Update: I’m posting this one from chrome on a family member’s Iphone. The fullscreen button doesn’t even activate. All other settings buttons work - controls, animations and fps - but clicking on fullscreen does nothing, not on the coli menu and venue selection nor on battle. Fullscreen doesn’t activate when the screen is horizontal either.
Update: I’m posting this one from chrome on a family member’s Iphone. The fullscreen button doesn’t even activate. All other settings buttons work - controls, animations and fps - but clicking on fullscreen does nothing, not on the coli menu and venue selection nor on battle. Fullscreen doesn’t activate when the screen is horizontal either.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I also experience this on Opera on a Samsung Galaxy S8. It's made coli unusable for me on my phone due forcing the smaller, non-fullscreened size which is just too small for my hands, and zooming doesn't really work out too well.
I also experience this on Opera on a Samsung Galaxy S8. It's made coli unusable for me on my phone due forcing the smaller, non-fullscreened size which is just too small for my hands, and zooming doesn't really work out too well.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Another update: Fairgrounds fullscreen has the same problem. Fullscreen activates, but nothing is clickable. As before, I'm using Chrome on an Android os.
Another update: Fairgrounds fullscreen has the same problem. Fullscreen activates, but nothing is clickable. As before, I'm using Chrome on an Android os.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site