Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan Profile/Lair Page Error
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Happening to me as well! Currently using Safari on an iPad.
Happening to me as well! Currently using Safari on an iPad.
I'm having the same issue too, on chrome.
edit: clicked on front page random dragon, it goes to the first page of that person's lair instead
I'm having the same issue too, on chrome.
edit: clicked on front page random dragon, it goes to the first page of that person's lair instead
why hello there.
I am currently experiencing the same issue.

I'm on Windows 10 Firefox btw.
I am currently experiencing the same issue.

I'm on Windows 10 Firefox btw.
WG2K6wH.png
Same issue, on both Chrome-win10 and Brave-mobile. Notably, the url for the page does change appropriately-- the other user's ID is where it should be-- it's just... not displaying the correct page, somehow.
Same issue, on both Chrome-win10 and Brave-mobile. Notably, the url for the page does change appropriately-- the other user's ID is where it should be-- it's just... not displaying the correct page, somehow.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
lmao Flight Rising's broke.

Google Chrome on Win10, desktop site.

I'm curious how long this is going to take to fix.
lmao Flight Rising's broke.

Google Chrome on Win10, desktop site.

I'm curious how long this is going to take to fix.
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
I have this issue too. It just started for me. What about everyone else?
I play on mobile
I have this issue too. It just started for me. What about everyone else?
I play on mobile
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
I've been having the same problem with user profiles on Chrome/Windows 10 and mobile (android). (I'm glad it's not just me but oh no [emoji=coatl scared size=1]) I can get to another user's lair through a dragon's lineage, but still can't look at individual dragon pages except in my own lair, trying to will either just refresh the page or send me back to my profile page.
I've been having the same problem with user profiles on Chrome/Windows 10 and mobile (android). (I'm glad it's not just me but oh no )

I can get to another user's lair through a dragon's lineage, but still can't look at individual dragon pages except in my own lair, trying to will either just refresh the page or send me back to my profile page.
ME TOO
ME TOO
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
I'm having this issue as well.
I'm using Windows 10, using Google Chrome. I also tested it with Microsoft Edge, and Chrome on an Android phone, both having the same result.
I'm having this issue as well.
I'm using Windows 10, using Google Chrome. I also tested it with Microsoft Edge, and Chrome on an Android phone, both having the same result.
vista_guardian1.png light.gif
--Art Dump--
---Art Shop---
-+2 FR Time-
light.gif there_were_a_few_heckups.png
I am also experiencing this, and if I click on a dragon in another user’s lair, it just reloads their lair.

On Safari, from iPhone 6s
I am also experiencing this, and if I click on a dragon in another user’s lair, it just reloads their lair.

On Safari, from iPhone 6s
Ahead of FR
time 2 hours

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13