Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan Profile/Lair Page Error
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Same for me, i was hunting for G1's on the AH and i cant even manually go to other peoples pages if i type in the URL instead of clicking a hyperlink. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/52e823d0f688089c7d386fd9eb9caab0/77a9dd4f2a5607da-7e/s540x810/71ea443090ed8c13671f9069f5ff090f64bb9f52.png[/img]
Same for me, i was hunting for G1's on the AH and i cant even manually go to other peoples pages if i type in the URL instead of clicking a hyperlink.

71ea443090ed8c13671f9069f5ff090f64bb9f52.png
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
Cam here to report this. Another player left a comment on my profile asking about a breeding pair of mine and every time I click their name to go respond it simply reloads my page. Can't confirm the Elemental swap though as my person and I are both Ice.

It also redirects me to myself if I search for them with Player Search.

I'm running Chrome in incognito mode on a Windows 7 machine.
Cam here to report this. Another player left a comment on my profile asking about a breeding pair of mine and every time I click their name to go respond it simply reloads my page. Can't confirm the Elemental swap though as my person and I are both Ice.

It also redirects me to myself if I search for them with Player Search.

I'm running Chrome in incognito mode on a Windows 7 machine.
8Lpal06.gif
I got this issue as well! I am using Google Chrome and Windows 10.
I got this issue as well! I am using Google Chrome and Windows 10.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I can only get to other lairs through lineage so far [img]https://i.imgur.com/cITGBmo.png[/img] Clicking on Sigmarus lead to me another lair, at least [img]https://i.imgur.com/2jRgWUX.png[/img]
I can only get to other lairs through lineage so far
cITGBmo.png

Clicking on Sigmarus lead to me another lair, at least

2jRgWUX.png
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
o yea and google chrome/windows 10 as well
o yea and google chrome/windows 10 as well
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Got this too lol. Google Chrome Windows 10
Got this too lol. Google Chrome Windows 10
Yuuuup same
Yuuuup same

Seems like it's a site wide problem! I'm getting it too but it's interesting to see what all the background art looks like.
Seems like it's a site wide problem! I'm getting it too but it's interesting to see what all the background art looks like.
DK0gRlQ.pngBunnys_Wolpertinger_small.gif
I was just coming too see if I was the only one with this problem. I guess not

Edit: Clicking on other people's dragons in the AH, Search and Forums take me to the first page of my lair
I was just coming too see if I was the only one with this problem. I guess not

Edit: Clicking on other people's dragons in the AH, Search and Forums take me to the first page of my lair
Just a socially awkward and anxious person trying to open up a little.
Please ping me in replies :)
Yea... when I clicked on others' dragons it just refreshed that user's lair page

EDIT: my browser is Microsoft Edge for Win 10.
Yea... when I clicked on others' dragons it just refreshed that user's lair page

EDIT: my browser is Microsoft Edge for Win 10.
Vzta1hq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13