Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan Profile/Lair Page Error
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Same here!
Same here!
aKHNXwM.png
I am also experiencing this on the Chrome Browser
I am also experiencing this on the Chrome Browser
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
Yeah this is happening to me too

More specifically I tried viewing a parent of one of my dragons but it took me to their lair and then Earlier I tried to click on a user but it sent me to my profile instead.

Chrome, windows & Ipad, safari
Yeah this is happening to me too

More specifically I tried viewing a parent of one of my dragons but it took me to their lair and then Earlier I tried to click on a user but it sent me to my profile instead.

Chrome, windows & Ipad, safari
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

[quote name="mystiki" date="2020-04-02 12:49:34" ] same here, i can't click on userpages but i can see their lair when i click the [emoji=wing size=1] on the userpage shortcut thing. i can't click on any dragons either. browser: chrome operating system: macOS [/quote] I'm having the same issue here with Firefox on Windows. If I try to click on a dragon after using the shortcut to get to their lair, it just keeps reloading that page of their lair.
mystiki wrote on 2020-04-02 12:49:34:
same here, i can't click on userpages but i can see their lair when i click the on the userpage shortcut thing. i can't click on any dragons either.

browser: chrome
operating system: macOS

I'm having the same issue here with Firefox on Windows. If I try to click on a dragon after using the shortcut to get to their lair, it just keeps reloading that page of their lair.
bleeding_heart_crow_zpsgjexwlqx_by_delamire-d8sw2sc.gif
Happening to me as well. Clicking on others' dragons sends me to my lair and clicking on usernames sends me to my profile with a different elemental browser.

Happening to me both on Chrome iOS and on Chromebook.
Happening to me as well. Clicking on others' dragons sends me to my lair and clicking on usernames sends me to my profile with a different elemental browser.

Happening to me both on Chrome iOS and on Chromebook.
Same issue here as well, on both my Windows 10 chrome page, and my mobile device using chrome. If I remember correctly, this was not happening yesterday.
Same issue here as well, on both my Windows 10 chrome page, and my mobile device using chrome. If I remember correctly, this was not happening yesterday.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Seems to be fixed for me now!
Seems to be fixed for me now!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
It started working for me again!!! I can see other people's lairs now!
It started working for me again!!! I can see other people's lairs now!
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351
It’s fixed for me too!
It’s fixed for me too!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Same thing, Chrome 80.0.3987.162 on android. clearing cache did not work

Edit: fixed now, neat
Same thing, Chrome 80.0.3987.162 on android. clearing cache did not work

Edit: fixed now, neat
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13