Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan Profile/Lair Page Error
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@kaepora
SEND HELP
@kaepora
SEND HELP
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
A note: being on incognito mode while not signed in is letting me view a dragon! I'll post any updates with that/screenshots below
A note: being on incognito mode while not signed in is letting me view a dragon! I'll post any updates with that/screenshots below
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
did the which waystone pro do this... >:(

anyways, im having this issue too! im assuming its site-wide, and your browser/device has nothing to do with it, but just in case, im on windows 10, chrome.
did the which waystone pro do this... >:(

anyways, im having this issue too! im assuming its site-wide, and your browser/device has nothing to do with it, but just in case, im on windows 10, chrome.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
[quote name="mystiki" date="2020-04-02 12:49:34" ] same here, i can't click on userpages but i can see their lair when i click the [emoji=wing size=1] on the userpage shortcut thing. i [b]can't click on any dragons either.[/b] browser: chrome operating system: macOS [/quote] Oh geez same here! This is really strange.
mystiki wrote on 2020-04-02 12:49:34:
same here, i can't click on userpages but i can see their lair when i click the on the userpage shortcut thing. i can't click on any dragons either.

browser: chrome
operating system: macOS
Oh geez same here! This is really strange.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Same thing is happening to me

I’m using Safari on my iPhone
Same thing is happening to me

I’m using Safari on my iPhone
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
I’m getting this error, too! I can’t click on dragons through Dragon Search; it just sends me to my lair. Trying to view other players’ profiles also just redirects me to my own profile but with a different elemental banner (if the user isn’t in Fire).
I’m getting this error, too! I can’t click on dragons through Dragon Search; it just sends me to my lair. Trying to view other players’ profiles also just redirects me to my own profile but with a different elemental banner (if the user isn’t in Fire).
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Same issue here, Google Chrome/Windows 10 :)
Same issue here, Google Chrome/Windows 10 :)
9PuoQwk.png
I could view a lair page while incognito mode (chrome) and signed out [img]https://i.imgur.com/ks8fAB8.png[/img] and the random dragon at the time, too [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xp64ok9.png[/img]
I could view a lair page while incognito mode (chrome) and signed out

ks8fAB8.png

and the random dragon at the time, too

Xp64ok9.png
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Same thing here, I even tried typing the dragon's ID directly into the URL bar and it redirects me to my own lair :(

Chrome on Android mobile!
Same thing here, I even tried typing the dragon's ID directly into the URL bar and it redirects me to my own lair :(

Chrome on Android mobile!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Yes, this happens to me as well. Reported in the other thread already. Windows 10 and Firefox in use.
Yes, this happens to me as well. Reported in the other thread already. Windows 10 and Firefox in use.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13