Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble bugs
So Tidal Trouble has this glitch where while I'm playing it, it flashes and then says 'lost connection to server'. It does it every time I play it, and I just don't get the money for the round I just won. My internet's fine and everything, it's just the game that's a bit glitchy.
So Tidal Trouble has this glitch where while I'm playing it, it flashes and then says 'lost connection to server'. It does it every time I play it, and I just don't get the money for the round I just won. My internet's fine and everything, it's just the game that's a bit glitchy.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@CrazyAKApanda what browser and device you are using? have you tried clearing your cache? have you tried incognito/private mode? have you tried another browser? have you ensured that this is not caused by for example anti virus or any browser extension?

edit: oops
@CrazyAKApanda what browser and device you are using? have you tried clearing your cache? have you tried incognito/private mode? have you tried another browser? have you ensured that this is not caused by for example anti virus or any browser extension?

edit: oops
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark
You’ve got the wrong person! :)
@Ralzakark
You’ve got the wrong person! :)
I'm on a Chromebook using chrome. I've tried a few other browsers. I just tried incognito mode, which doesn't affect the problem. I'm sure it's not some browser extension or anti-virus thing.
I'm on a Chromebook using chrome. I've tried a few other browsers. I just tried incognito mode, which doesn't affect the problem. I'm sure it's not some browser extension or anti-virus thing.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@CrazyAKAPanda the same thing is happening to me. I'm necrobumping this because this has happened to me on Firefox when I've got adblock not on, running ESET antivirus, Firefox and Win10 are both updated to the latest versions.

This is just started happening today, not previously, and has happened twice in a row. I've played Runestones, Jigsaw, and Mahjong inbetween with no issues.
@CrazyAKAPanda the same thing is happening to me. I'm necrobumping this because this has happened to me on Firefox when I've got adblock not on, running ESET antivirus, Firefox and Win10 are both updated to the latest versions.

This is just started happening today, not previously, and has happened twice in a row. I've played Runestones, Jigsaw, and Mahjong inbetween with no issues.
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!