Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can’t load AH?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Maybe the servers are a little overloaded? I don't usually see 3000+ people on FR, but I was having this same issue. Once the number dropped to a little under 3100, the AH loaded a little slow but I was able to access it. It was around 3300 when I was trying to access the AH. It could be a portion of the problem??

Google Chrome
Windows 10
Maybe the servers are a little overloaded? I don't usually see 3000+ people on FR, but I was having this same issue. Once the number dropped to a little under 3100, the AH loaded a little slow but I was able to access it. It was around 3300 when I was trying to access the AH. It could be a portion of the problem??

Google Chrome
Windows 10
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon
Got the same error like the post above using Windows 10 and Opera. It was back up for me for a minute there but then gave me the generic error message at the bottom when I went to change categories.
Got the same error like the post above using Windows 10 and Opera. It was back up for me for a minute there but then gave me the generic error message at the bottom when I went to change categories.
KWXnzZk.png
I'm having the same issue. Thought it was my internet at first, but realized that literally everything is loading quick and normally besides the AH. It only wants to work after I refresh it like, fifty times, and even then it usually doesn't.

Every function for the AH is slow. I was trying to list some of the loot I had gotten from fodder training, and it took maybe five minutes just to load into the interface.

I'm using a laptop with Windows 10 on Google Chrome. Haven't checked to see if it works on my phone's Puffin browser.
I'm having the same issue. Thought it was my internet at first, but realized that literally everything is loading quick and normally besides the AH. It only wants to work after I refresh it like, fifty times, and even then it usually doesn't.

Every function for the AH is slow. I was trying to list some of the loot I had gotten from fodder training, and it took maybe five minutes just to load into the interface.

I'm using a laptop with Windows 10 on Google Chrome. Haven't checked to see if it works on my phone's Puffin browser.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Working for me now, my best guess is that the lag was related to the 60 millionth dragon silliness.
Working for me now, my best guess is that the lag was related to the 60 millionth dragon silliness.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Hello all,

It looks like the sheer number of searches being done via Dragon Search earlier today was impacting the availability of other search features on the site. I apologize for the interruption to the Auction House! It looks like things are better now, but we will be monitoring the situation.
Hello all,

It looks like the sheer number of searches being done via Dragon Search earlier today was impacting the availability of other search features on the site. I apologize for the interruption to the Auction House! It looks like things are better now, but we will be monitoring the situation.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2020-03-16 13:50:10" ] Hello all, It looks like the sheer number of searches being done via Dragon Search earlier today was impacting the availability of other search features on the site. I apologize for the interruption to the Auction House! It looks like things are better now, but we will be monitoring the situation. [/quote] thanks so much for looking into it!
Mutron wrote on 2020-03-16 13:50:10:
Hello all,

thanks so much for looking into it!
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2020-03-16 13:50:10" ] Hello all, It looks like the sheer number of searches being done via Dragon Search earlier today was impacting the availability of other search features on the site. I apologize for the interruption to the Auction House! It looks like things are better now, but we will be monitoring the situation. [/quote] Ty!~ Never personally had a problem with the site until now, but glad it got fixed so quickly :)
Hello all,

Ty!~ Never personally had a problem with the site until now, but glad it got fixed so quickly :)
mtHAEL4.png
pyAp3dI.png
4ogWlJU.png
You're as beautiful
as you were yesterday.
f2u-pink-heart-bullet-by-pom-pomette-d9q7srt.png
cute-bat-f2u-by-lilpinkdemon-ddk2dly.gif
[quote name="Mutron" date="2020-03-16 13:50:10" ] Hello all, It looks like the sheer number of searches being done via Dragon Search earlier today was impacting the availability of other search features on the site. I apologize for the interruption to the Auction House! It looks like things are better now, but we will be monitoring the situation. [/quote] DOM broke the AH! [emoji=spiral tongue size=2] All jokes aside, thank you so much for resolving the issue! I'm glad it got fixed so quickly~
Hello all,

DOM broke the AH! All jokes aside, thank you so much for resolving the issue! I'm glad it got fixed so quickly~
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6