Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exalting problem
1 2 3 4 5
Same here. I use the arrow keys to go to the next dragon rather than refresh
Same here. I use the arrow keys to go to the next dragon rather than refresh
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Having this same problem on both my phone and laptop. I usually just refresh the page to get out of the pop up.
Having this same problem on both my phone and laptop. I usually just refresh the page to get out of the pop up.
Yr0dYV1.png
I also have this issue. It's not like its game breaking but its not fun to deal with either [emoji=gaoler sad size=2]
I also have this issue. It's not like its game breaking but its not fun to deal with either
[img]https://imgur.com/a/KNq1Xel[/img]
I have the same problem. It's been happening for a few days for me, I usually just refresh the page and it goes to my first lair tab
I have the same problem. It's been happening for a few days for me, I usually just refresh the page and it goes to my first lair tab
wen - she/they
eGiN2Xv.png
I have the same problem that the ok-button after exalting is unresponsive. It started around the same time as the naming bug which now is resolved, but this thing stayed behind. Refreshing the page gets you out of there and treasure is rewarded. Only happens on mobile though.
I have the same problem that the ok-button after exalting is unresponsive. It started around the same time as the naming bug which now is resolved, but this thing stayed behind. Refreshing the page gets you out of there and treasure is rewarded. Only happens on mobile though.
HX3xERb.png crystalgeneeggfire.png BtysqvC.png frvs1.png KT5YFv1.png iceshieldr.png
same issue
same issue
yeehaw.gif
I'm having the same problem. I'm on a PC using the Chrome browser.
I'm having the same problem. I'm on a PC using the Chrome browser.
wild_woods_hatchery_signature_by_angeldragonisa-dceuupk.png
I have the same problem, i was exalting fodder and had to spam refresh xD. seem slike its been there for a while. hope the devs fix this
I have the same problem, i was exalting fodder and had to spam refresh xD. seem slike its been there for a while. hope the devs fix this

9Ec97kg.png
I have this problem too, and have for a while
I have this problem too, and have for a while
Hello all,

We believe we have deployed a fix for this issue. Please let us know if there is an improvement or not.

It appears the underlying issue causing this problem was the same as the one that was affecting naming unnamed dragons from their dragon profile page. We have manually worked around the issue in both of these locations while we work on a broader fix for other areas of the site behind the scenes.

Thank you for your patience everyone!
Hello all,

We believe we have deployed a fix for this issue. Please let us know if there is an improvement or not.

It appears the underlying issue causing this problem was the same as the one that was affecting naming unnamed dragons from their dragon profile page. We have manually worked around the issue in both of these locations while we work on a broader fix for other areas of the site behind the scenes.

Thank you for your patience everyone!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 3 4 5