Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exalting problem
1 2 3 4 5
Same issue with exalts on Firefox on a PC. Weirdly enough, naming goes through jsut fine.
Same issue with exalts on Firefox on a PC. Weirdly enough, naming goes through jsut fine.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
also having this issue as well. why arent they doing anything i wonder. and why arent they responding?
also having this issue as well. why arent they doing anything i wonder. and why arent they responding?
saiyuri2
[quote name="Coral" date="2020-02-27 17:24:54" ] I'm having the same problem since yesterday, though I'm on PC so this isn't a mobile only bug :/ [/quote] same here
Coral wrote on 2020-02-27 17:24:54:
I'm having the same problem since yesterday, though I'm on PC so this isn't a mobile only bug :/
same here
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
I don't use chrome, but still experience the same bug on mobile as well as on PC.
I don't use chrome, but still experience the same bug on mobile as well as on PC.
66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
I'm having this same issue. I have to refresh the entire page every time I exalt.

I'm using Google Chrome on a PC running windows 10 via WiFi if that helps.
I'm having this same issue. I have to refresh the entire page every time I exalt.

I'm using Google Chrome on a PC running windows 10 via WiFi if that helps.
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

I have been having this issue for about a week now, I am on PC with chrome.
I have been having this issue for about a week now, I am on PC with chrome.
AQw0PQz.png
I'm getting this as well. I'm using the Brave browser on PC.
I'm getting this as well. I'm using the Brave browser on PC.
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
Also getting this issue, along with the naming glitch. Firefox on PC.
Also getting this issue, along with the naming glitch. Firefox on PC.
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
I am also getting this issue, Chrome on PC.
I am also getting this issue, Chrome on PC.
This has happened to me to. I can exalt the dragon but I have to refresh’s the page to get my coins.
This has happened to me to. I can exalt the dragon but I have to refresh’s the page to get my coins.
Untitled_Artwork.png

1 2 3 4 5