Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exalting problem
1 2 3 4 5
Same issue on Chromebook and Mobile
Same issue on Chromebook and Mobile
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

Chrome mobile here, same problem
Chrome mobile here, same problem
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I’m having this problem, too, and it started happening at the same time as the rename bug. I also have an issue where the name and image of the second dragon don’t display at all on the Breeding screen (so far the nest has always gone through properly). Could these bugs all be related? I’m on mobile (iPad running iOS13.3.1] using Safari.
I’m having this problem, too, and it started happening at the same time as the rename bug. I also have an issue where the name and image of the second dragon don’t display at all on the Breeding screen (so far the nest has always gone through properly). Could these bugs all be related? I’m on mobile (iPad running iOS13.3.1] using Safari.
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
I'm having the same problem on a PC with Google Chrome.
I'm having the same problem on a PC with Google Chrome.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@owlmoose

I didn’t realize until you said it, but I think they could be. I originally noticed the name glitch and then the exalt glitch only recently mainly because I rarely get into an exalt spree, same goes for the breeding one as well.

They could be linked in the same error or what not
@owlmoose

I didn’t realize until you said it, but I think they could be. I originally noticed the name glitch and then the exalt glitch only recently mainly because I rarely get into an exalt spree, same goes for the breeding one as well.

They could be linked in the same error or what not
https://youtu.be/dQCjy5T6kns

iPhone running iOS 13.3.1
Chrome app

Recorded to show
https://youtu.be/dQCjy5T6kns

iPhone running iOS 13.3.1
Chrome app

Recorded to show
I'm having the same problem with exalting too. Sometimes after I exalt it will take me back to the lair page but most of the time I get stuck and have to refresh. I'm on PC and use Google Chrome
I'm having the same problem with exalting too. Sometimes after I exalt it will take me back to the lair page but most of the time I get stuck and have to refresh. I'm on PC and use Google Chrome
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
same problem, I started my own thread but just found yours. Naming problem has become full-time instead of intermittent around the same time as this exalt bug appeared (first experienced today, 1 Mar 2020 - could it be leapyear connected? If the scripts that detect date and authorise somehow didn't include the leap day perhaps they are not allowing authentication of the pings the server is receiving?) Laptop, Linux Mint 19 wifi to mobile hotspot data connection, chrome browser (Haven't tested in firefox yet) Quote because thankyou @duskghost for reminding me to try the left right buttons, (that I've already found so so useful for solving the naming bug) [quote=duskghost]I've been having this problem for a while now. It's not bothering me too much because I can just use arrow keys to go to the next dragon, but I figured I should say something because bugs aren't great. (Chrome on a Macbook, for reference.)[/quote]
same problem, I started my own thread but just found yours.
Naming problem has become full-time instead of intermittent around the same time as this exalt bug appeared (first experienced today, 1 Mar 2020 - could it be leapyear connected?
If the scripts that detect date and authorise somehow didn't include the leap day perhaps they are not allowing authentication of the pings the server is receiving?)

Laptop, Linux Mint 19 wifi to mobile hotspot data connection, chrome browser
(Haven't tested in firefox yet)

Quote because thankyou @duskghost for reminding me to try the left right buttons, (that I've already found so so useful for solving the naming bug)
duskghost wrote:
I've been having this problem for a while now. It's not bothering me too much because I can just use arrow keys to go to the next dragon, but I figured I should say something because bugs aren't great.

(Chrome on a Macbook, for reference.)
qDkA25S.png
same problem here

Windows desktop
Google Chrome
same problem here

Windows desktop
Google Chrome
its been happening to me for a while ;( (Google Chrome on pc)
its been happening to me for a while ;( (Google Chrome on pc)
5c7b32254f4d01ffb2d1108272c972955264d351.png
1 2 3 4 5