Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Old Alerts?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I thought that something happened and that people were commenting on my page because page comments were seemingly made within several minutes but then it yeeted me to really old posts. I don't know what's happening, that really spooped me
I thought that something happened and that people were commenting on my page because page comments were seemingly made within several minutes but then it yeeted me to really old posts. I don't know what's happening, that really spooped me
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Same thing happened with me.
Same thing happened with me.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I have this problem too. There are still new ones being added.
I have this problem too. There are still new ones being added.
NRIoOfa.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-02-25 12:55:33" ] I thought that something happened and that people were commenting on my page because page comments were seemingly made within several minutes but then it yeeted me to really old posts. I don't know what's happening, that really spooped me [/quote] Meanwhile I got really excited about the spray of userpage comments because I thought something cool had happened and people were informing me. But alas, nobody was actually talking to me... just the memories of comments made in months past.
Natron wrote on 2020-02-25 12:55:33:
Meanwhile I got really excited about the spray of userpage comments because I thought something cool had happened and people were informing me. But alas, nobody was actually talking to me... just the memories of comments made in months past.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Same here (and still going). These were alerts for our last push in January (first old alert originally from 26th Jan 04:00 FRT). My notification icon came up for the first lot, but after that it's staye at 0 even as more old alerts pop up. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wGJUmw2.png[/img]
Same here (and still going). These were alerts for our last push in January (first old alert originally from 26th Jan 04:00 FRT). My notification icon came up for the first lot, but after that it's staye at 0 even as more old alerts pop up.

wGJUmw2.png
Na5WGHa.png
Got a notification that one of my friends accepted a friend request as of today, but I have it on my activity page that they accepted on 1/28. Had a notification that someone responded to a forum topic I made last festival, but I've deleted the thread after the festival ended. Had a secondary notification about a friend request that also was accepted on 1/31.

I'm using Chrome on Windows 10 on a laptop, w/o an adblocker.
Got a notification that one of my friends accepted a friend request as of today, but I have it on my activity page that they accepted on 1/28. Had a notification that someone responded to a forum topic I made last festival, but I've deleted the thread after the festival ended. Had a secondary notification about a friend request that also was accepted on 1/31.

I'm using Chrome on Windows 10 on a laptop, w/o an adblocker.
Yes. It just happened. I thought someone bumped my old buying thread.
Yes. It just happened. I thought someone bumped my old buying thread.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Same here, so far 15 old alerts in the past 10 minutes or so

I'm not sure I actually received these when they were new so they may just be really late
Same here, so far 15 old alerts in the past 10 minutes or so

I'm not sure I actually received these when they were new so they may just be really late
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
same thing, but im being spammed at about 3 old alerts every few seconds

hopefully its fixed soon, i cant tell whats new and whats not
same thing, but im being spammed at about 3 old alerts every few seconds

hopefully its fixed soon, i cant tell whats new and whats not
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
Also happening here. Self-pinging to see if new alerts show up normally...

@Lara8

edit: Yes.
Also happening here. Self-pinging to see if new alerts show up normally...

@Lara8

edit: Yes.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15