Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Old Alerts?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Lots of alerts got shuffled including a friend request that was accepted, which very much confused me for a moment.
Lots of alerts got shuffled including a friend request that was accepted, which very much confused me for a moment.
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
half the notifications from my artshop are listed as being today! when it was week ago I made the post.
half the notifications from my artshop are listed as being today! when it was week ago I made the post.
I was pretty confused and I kept looking for the new posting!

Thanks for letting us know.
I was pretty confused and I kept looking for the new posting!

Thanks for letting us know.
Hey everyone,

We have begun slowly filling back in the correct timestamps for alerts that were affected. The process may take several hours as there are a lot of alerts to update.

Once this process finishes, some alerts that were genuinely created today might still be out of order (e.g. they will show February 25 but the wrong hour/minute.) But all alerts older than that should be correct.
Hey everyone,

We have begun slowly filling back in the correct timestamps for alerts that were affected. The process may take several hours as there are a lot of alerts to update.

Once this process finishes, some alerts that were genuinely created today might still be out of order (e.g. they will show February 25 but the wrong hour/minute.) But all alerts older than that should be correct.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
This was confusing, I got mass-pinged for my service.
This was confusing, I got mass-pinged for my service.
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
Thanks for clarifying! i was confused why i had an alert from an old comment with todays date
Thanks for clarifying! i was confused why i had an alert from an old comment with todays date
2917.png
q9EEy5M.png
5xsrc8Y.png
DxCICZ1.png

She/He
Adult
Dragon sales
I'm not too miffed. It actually bumped some pings I'd forgotten to reply to lol. I just hope it didn't bury any new alerts down in there somewhere.
I'm not too miffed. It actually bumped some pings I'd forgotten to reply to lol. I just hope it didn't bury any new alerts down in there somewhere.
PAfw65w.png
thanks for the update!
thanks for the update!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
I'm not getting an alert itself but when I check my alerts I see notifs from a few days ago as if they were made hours ago.

Thanks for the updates!
I'm not getting an alert itself but when I check my alerts I see notifs from a few days ago as if they were made hours ago.

Thanks for the updates!
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
Same here! I saw 3 userpage comments that was made a while ago and I assumed that posted something nice again, but was confused when I realized that there wasn't anything new

Thanks for letting us know though FR team~
Same here! I saw 3 userpage comments that was made a while ago and I assumed that posted something nice again, but was confused when I realized that there wasn't anything new

Thanks for letting us know though FR team~
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15