Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Old Alerts?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Oh look like I'm not the only one with the old alert for my 3 most recent comments on my userpage
Edit: I'm using window 10 and chrome
Oh look like I'm not the only one with the old alert for my 3 most recent comments on my userpage
Edit: I'm using window 10 and chrome
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
yeah! I thought the dates were wrong; I was confused when I found no pings at all, and when I had a ton of alerts listed per minute. Looking at time stamps, it looks like it started around the beginning of today for me. The flood of alerts (pages and pages and pages god, maybe I should unsub to some forums) came while I was offline but has since stopped.

Also, the number beside the alerts button showed what I assume was the correct amount of real notifications.
yeah! I thought the dates were wrong; I was confused when I found no pings at all, and when I had a ton of alerts listed per minute. Looking at time stamps, it looks like it started around the beginning of today for me. The flood of alerts (pages and pages and pages god, maybe I should unsub to some forums) came while I was offline but has since stopped.

Also, the number beside the alerts button showed what I assume was the correct amount of real notifications.
Thankfully I haven't gotten anything from months ago (probably because I don't talk in forums lmao), but now I'm getting notifications on threads I'm not subscribed to and I'm not being mentioned in them.

I was subscribed to one but unsubscribed, and the other I've never been subscribed to.
Thankfully I haven't gotten anything from months ago (probably because I don't talk in forums lmao), but now I'm getting notifications on threads I'm not subscribed to and I'm not being mentioned in them.

I was subscribed to one but unsubscribed, and the other I've never been subscribed to.
Yeah same, I got a bunch from a thread I made last week and a profile comment from a few days ago.
Yeah same, I got a bunch from a thread I made last week and a profile comment from a few days ago.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Came to this section to see if anyone else noticed it. The alerts I got were posts that were made earlier this month, on an art sale thread I had made (and subscribed to for obvious reasons).
Came to this section to see if anyone else noticed it. The alerts I got were posts that were made earlier this month, on an art sale thread I had made (and subscribed to for obvious reasons).
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Hello all,

I apologize for the alert spam! We are in the process of cleaning up some of our internal data related to alerts, and it appears to have unintentionally updated their timestamps as a side effect. This is leading to the incorrect ordering you are seeing on your Alerts page.

We are currently evaluating our options to see if it is possible to restore the old timestamps.
Hello all,

I apologize for the alert spam! We are in the process of cleaning up some of our internal data related to alerts, and it appears to have unintentionally updated their timestamps as a side effect. This is leading to the incorrect ordering you are seeing on your Alerts page.

We are currently evaluating our options to see if it is possible to restore the old timestamps.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I just got an old alert from someone who complimented one of my dragons back on February 06. I remember going to their page and thanking them, because I'm very attached to and proud of Wander, he's one of my favorites, a Dendrite subspecies I got during a Dom Battle along with a prince from the same lair in true rp style, as a gift, and their lore reflects the prince and his spiral companion immigrated.

I don't mind the alert so much, but I went to the person's userpage, and my note to them is gone *too*, and this is upsetting. They may have deleted it, but I don't see why they would--like me, they seem to have kept every greeting they ever got on their user page.
I just got an old alert from someone who complimented one of my dragons back on February 06. I remember going to their page and thanking them, because I'm very attached to and proud of Wander, he's one of my favorites, a Dendrite subspecies I got during a Dom Battle along with a prince from the same lair in true rp style, as a gift, and their lore reflects the prince and his spiral companion immigrated.

I don't mind the alert so much, but I went to the person's userpage, and my note to them is gone *too*, and this is upsetting. They may have deleted it, but I don't see why they would--like me, they seem to have kept every greeting they ever got on their user page.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
just got alerts for a subscribed thread on posts around the 9th of feb
just got alerts for a subscribed thread on posts around the 9th of feb
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
several of mine from a few days ago were bumped up as well to being from today. Utterly confused as to what may be new and what isn't now x.x
several of mine from a few days ago were bumped up as well to being from today. Utterly confused as to what may be new and what isn't now x.x
Got alerts from an old post in the gardening club. It was a few days ago when the post actually took place.
Got alerts from an old post in the gardening club. It was a few days ago when the post actually took place.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15