Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Old Alerts?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
This thread has blown up so much I probably don't need to say that it's affected my account, but I'll say it anyway. What I'm particularly interested in is exactly how this happened. I hope the staff give us some sort of explanation, since I find weird glitches like this interesting.
This thread has blown up so much I probably don't need to say that it's affected my account, but I'll say it anyway. What I'm particularly interested in is exactly how this happened. I hope the staff give us some sort of explanation, since I find weird glitches like this interesting.
giphy.gif
Same issue - it stopped around an hour ago. Almost entirely forum subscriptions, but I did see that one was a friend request.
Same issue - it stopped around an hour ago. Almost entirely forum subscriptions, but I did see that one was a friend request.
trilo
she/her
same here, i got around 40 or so old alerts from a couple weeks to yesterday- the number didn't show up in the orange box though, only in the list view and the widget. all were subscriptions or someone commenting on my userpage

the little notification orange square had the number of legitimate notifications i'd received throughout the day, i think.

running on google chrome, linux/google OS/whatever chromebooks are using these days
same here, i got around 40 or so old alerts from a couple weeks to yesterday- the number didn't show up in the orange box though, only in the list view and the widget. all were subscriptions or someone commenting on my userpage

the little notification orange square had the number of legitimate notifications i'd received throughout the day, i think.

running on google chrome, linux/google OS/whatever chromebooks are using these days
iQrvnPv.png
I’m affected. It’s mainly old posts on my userpage that keep popping up.
I’m affected. It’s mainly old posts on my userpage that keep popping up.
7hN3sEu.png
My alletrs have also been affected. Despite being at least day old, they show up as if they're from an hour ago. Baldwin notification is also showing up improperly from my calculations - the brew should have been done at least two hours ago. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/678666163009486857/682002289506123796/unknown.png[/img] Using the latest version of Google Chrome and Windows 10 Home on MSI GP62M 7REX Leopard Pro
My alletrs have also been affected. Despite being at least day old, they show up as if they're from an hour ago. Baldwin notification is also showing up improperly from my calculations - the brew should have been done at least two hours ago.
unknown.png

Using the latest version of Google Chrome and Windows 10 Home on MSI GP62M 7REX Leopard Pro
Yeah I have four pages worth of re-sent notifications too, it's... weird. Most didn't trigger the orange box but 10 of them did?
Yeah I have four pages worth of re-sent notifications too, it's... weird. Most didn't trigger the orange box but 10 of them did?
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Happened to me too! Came to check out if other people had it happen as well.

In my case, I had 5 notifications for userpage comments from ~a month (or less) ago that all came through about two hours ago. How strange! I'm curious as to why it happened.
Happened to me too! Came to check out if other people had it happen as well.

In my case, I had 5 notifications for userpage comments from ~a month (or less) ago that all came through about two hours ago. How strange! I'm curious as to why it happened.
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
happening here too! got 6 notifs (subscribed thread pings and profile comments) from 2-3 weeks ago. thankfully not as many as some seem to have gotten!

using chrome on windows 10, if that's helpful at all!
happening here too! got 6 notifs (subscribed thread pings and profile comments) from 2-3 weeks ago. thankfully not as many as some seem to have gotten!

using chrome on windows 10, if that's helpful at all!
the yachtfather
Happened to me too, came here to mention it. What's up with that?
I have ten day old notifications showing up as "two hours ago"
Also I had two unread pings but I don't know which they are or if they're new ones that got over-written by the old ones.

edit: btw I'm on chrome on windows 10
Happened to me too, came here to mention it. What's up with that?
I have ten day old notifications showing up as "two hours ago"
Also I had two unread pings but I don't know which they are or if they're new ones that got over-written by the old ones.

edit: btw I'm on chrome on windows 10
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Just got one from my most recent userpage comment that was actually from 18 days ago and thought it was a new comment.... I was very confused when I realized it wasn't!
Just got one from my most recent userpage comment that was actually from 18 days ago and thought it was a new comment.... I was very confused when I realized it wasn't!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15