Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Old Alerts?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Same here. Odd.
Same here. Odd.
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
Yes, same. I was very confused for a moment. lol [emoji=ridgeback confused size=1]
Yes, same. I was very confused for a moment. lol

69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Same problem! Got notifications from 20th-24th of february, and I've had more recent pings since then lol

Also a bunch from my hatchery =(
Same problem! Got notifications from 20th-24th of february, and I've had more recent pings since then lol

Also a bunch from my hatchery =(
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
I have alerts like this timestamped between 12:52-14:03 site time today. One is a userpage comment and all of the rest are updates for this subscribed thread (since Jan 30). I have two normal alerts today (timestamped today, received today) and am not missing any ping notifications (after checking forum search). Win10, Firefox.
I have alerts like this timestamped between 12:52-14:03 site time today. One is a userpage comment and all of the rest are updates for this subscribed thread (since Jan 30). I have two normal alerts today (timestamped today, received today) and am not missing any ping notifications (after checking forum search). Win10, Firefox.
a new alert "40 min ago" for a reply posted on 2/22 (which I was alerted to and read then!) and another similar string a few min "older" for 2/21, really annoying
a new alert "40 min ago" for a reply posted on 2/22 (which I was alerted to and read then!) and another similar string a few min "older" for 2/21, really annoying
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Glad it's not just me xD Weirdly, all the old alerts/friend request accepts/etc I just got re-notified of were all from Feb 1st and 2nd. Most are from a thread I am subscribed to, but I had already checked those replies at the start of the month xD Each of the old alerts re-spawned today, and weirdly not even all with the same time stamp. A sampling:

02/25/2020 13:01 -accepted your friend request.
02/25/2020 12:58 -replied to the forum topic
02/25/2020 12:55 -replied to the forum topic
02/25/2020 12:49 -replied to the forum topic
Glad it's not just me xD Weirdly, all the old alerts/friend request accepts/etc I just got re-notified of were all from Feb 1st and 2nd. Most are from a thread I am subscribed to, but I had already checked those replies at the start of the month xD Each of the old alerts re-spawned today, and weirdly not even all with the same time stamp. A sampling:

02/25/2020 13:01 -accepted your friend request.
02/25/2020 12:58 -replied to the forum topic
02/25/2020 12:55 -replied to the forum topic
02/25/2020 12:49 -replied to the forum topic
EGjlGzP.png
I've been experiencing this bug too
I've been experiencing this bug too
s7cpOmi.png
I only got one so far (about someone commenting on my page) but yeah, I was quite confused especially seeing as they've changed their name and got locked by this point XD

Hope it gets fixed soon!
I only got one so far (about someone commenting on my page) but yeah, I was quite confused especially seeing as they've changed their name and got locked by this point XD

Hope it gets fixed soon!
Yep! Things that happened a week ago are now marked as an hour ago. I accidentally replied to one before realizing I already had days ago.
Yep! Things that happened a week ago are now marked as an hour ago. I accidentally replied to one before realizing I already had days ago.
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
I am also experiencing this issue! I had gotten pings for comments that are weeks to days old.
I am also experiencing this issue! I had gotten pings for comments that are weeks to days old.
new-sig.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15