Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 79 80
Update: I said the naming button worked yesterday. It went back to not working today ^^'

PC/Windows10/Firefox.
Update: I said the naming button worked yesterday. It went back to not working today ^^'

PC/Windows10/Firefox.
Accent Shop
In my case, the button doesn't work on the dragon's page, but it works on the main Lair page.
In my case, the button doesn't work on the dragon's page, but it works on the main Lair page.
NC2ceIo.png3do1AjF.pngit6GpCF.png
It's doing the name thing for me - on mobile, Huawei P20, using Chrome. It's the same using WiFi or Data, I tried clearing cache and using an incognito tab with no luck. As someone else said, though, it does work from the main lair page!
It's doing the name thing for me - on mobile, Huawei P20, using Chrome. It's the same using WiFi or Data, I tried clearing cache and using an incognito tab with no luck. As someone else said, though, it does work from the main lair page!
R2XLWjZ.png
lair naming used to work but now it doesnt work either. it takes a bunch of page reloads to rename a dragon is this just a temporary bug or is something up with browsers?
lair naming used to work but now it doesnt work either. it takes a bunch of page reloads to rename a dragon is this just a temporary bug or is something up with browsers?
.. / -.. --- -. - / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
Cannot name my dragons on mobile it seems, have to refresh or it gets stuck. Was not an issue the other day for me. :(
Cannot name my dragons on mobile it seems, have to refresh or it gets stuck. Was not an issue the other day for me. :(

mads • wishlist
Still having problems. Chrome mobile user, tried all fixes still won't work, do not have another device available.

*edit: did just now allow me to name one dragon.
Still having problems. Chrome mobile user, tried all fixes still won't work, do not have another device available.

*edit: did just now allow me to name one dragon.
aqLwpCP.png
I'm having this issue, as well. I'm using a macbook, with Chrome as the browser.

to be specific: I have no problem naming the dragons directly from my lair. However, the site doesn't seam to want to let me name a dragon when its in the dragon's bio page. I don't know why there is a difference, but that difference exists.

I did clear out my cache.
I'm having this issue, as well. I'm using a macbook, with Chrome as the browser.

to be specific: I have no problem naming the dragons directly from my lair. However, the site doesn't seam to want to let me name a dragon when its in the dragon's bio page. I don't know why there is a difference, but that difference exists.

I did clear out my cache.
I'm having this issue too. Both on Android devices.
Caches cleared.
I'm having this issue too. Both on Android devices.
Caches cleared.
Don't be afraid to makes waves.
Still having extreme issues with the okay button when exalting dragons. The issues with the naming seem to be lessening, but its still there.

Device type: Laptop [OMEN]
Operating System: Windows 10 [Version 1903]
Connection: Wifi [Router]
Anti-virus program: Currently Windows Defender, as I wait to renew Total Defense antivirus.
Still having extreme issues with the okay button when exalting dragons. The issues with the naming seem to be lessening, but its still there.

Device type: Laptop [OMEN]
Operating System: Windows 10 [Version 1903]
Connection: Wifi [Router]
Anti-virus program: Currently Windows Defender, as I wait to renew Total Defense antivirus.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Hello FR! So I'm a mobile user and this is the first time I've had this issue but it seems I can't give my newly hatched Gaolers names?? I'll be selling them anyway but just wanted to inform!
Hello FR! So I'm a mobile user and this is the first time I've had this issue but it seems I can't give my newly hatched Gaolers names?? I'll be selling them anyway but just wanted to inform!
xeDKNxe.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 79 80