Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli not dropping festival chests?
1 2 3
I have been farming coliseum since yesterday and I have gotten 0 chests, and I have followed the recommendation of the guide: Festival Coliseum Guide (Ice). I have MADE more snow from Baldwin than I have from farming. Gathering gives me snow...but I have gotten squat for chests. Every festival I get at minimum 2 chests from gathering and at least 2 to 3 from the coli. Night of the Nocturne was exceptional for me though I got at least 4 chests from gathering DAILY and total from the coli was around 15, so maybe that spoiled me. But yeah, still not getting squat from the coli after grinding and very little snow, something is buggered and I'm not the only one that realizes this.

**Edit: looks like things might be turning around. I have just gotten 2 chests after grinding for half an hour ( i had stopped for a bit, then went back to it)....here's hoping things continue to get better
I have been farming coliseum since yesterday and I have gotten 0 chests, and I have followed the recommendation of the guide: Festival Coliseum Guide (Ice). I have MADE more snow from Baldwin than I have from farming. Gathering gives me snow...but I have gotten squat for chests. Every festival I get at minimum 2 chests from gathering and at least 2 to 3 from the coli. Night of the Nocturne was exceptional for me though I got at least 4 chests from gathering DAILY and total from the coli was around 15, so maybe that spoiled me. But yeah, still not getting squat from the coli after grinding and very little snow, something is buggered and I'm not the only one that realizes this.

**Edit: looks like things might be turning around. I have just gotten 2 chests after grinding for half an hour ( i had stopped for a bit, then went back to it)....here's hoping things continue to get better
HQevuOP.pnggmJlsuF.png
@wyckedwytch

This thread is a necro from last year. Chests are dropping just fine; you just had a stretch of bad luck with the RNG.

Note that Strange Chests have a much higher drop rate than festival chests.
@wyckedwytch

This thread is a necro from last year. Chests are dropping just fine; you just had a stretch of bad luck with the RNG.

Note that Strange Chests have a much higher drop rate than festival chests.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
1 2 3