Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli not dropping festival chests?
1 2 3
Right I have been farming coliseum since yesterday and I have gotten ZERO CHESTS FOR THE CRYSTALLINE GALA
Right I have been farming coliseum since yesterday and I have gotten ZERO CHESTS FOR THE CRYSTALLINE GALA
[img]https://www.canva.com/design/DAEfYBspI_w/QIUEdwlFhaqA84VC5vLTQw/edit?category=tACFapY0WQc[/img]
I was only grinding for a short while yesterday and I got one, I think you guys are just having bad luck.
I was only grinding for a short while yesterday and I got one, I think you guys are just having bad luck.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Blacksail the chests are present in the loot tables as intended according to the database. if they did not drop, they would not appear there. their drop rate is very low, so it can take hours of grinding to get any.

also just a heads up, this thread is from last year.
@Blacksail the chests are present in the loot tables as intended according to the database. if they did not drop, they would not appear there. their drop rate is very low, so it can take hours of grinding to get any.

also just a heads up, this thread is from last year.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Last few events I have been in I was getting a chest usually every 30m-2hrs so I should have had some by now.
@Ralzakark
Last few events I have been in I was getting a chest usually every 30m-2hrs so I should have had some by now.
@Ralzakark
[img]https://www.canva.com/design/DAEfYBspI_w/QIUEdwlFhaqA84VC5vLTQw/edit?category=tACFapY0WQc[/img]
@Blacksail

I’ve had four chests from the coli, in Boreal and Scorched Forest. I’m pretty confident you’re just being unlucky. The ‘random’ part of RNG means that sometimes you get extremes.

And this thread is from a year ago, so not relevant to this year’s Crystalline Gala.
@Blacksail

I’ve had four chests from the coli, in Boreal and Scorched Forest. I’m pretty confident you’re just being unlucky. The ‘random’ part of RNG means that sometimes you get extremes.

And this thread is from a year ago, so not relevant to this year’s Crystalline Gala.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I've been in both those spots each for 6+ hours and gotten sod all
I've been in both those spots each for 6+ hours and gotten sod all
@Blacksail
It's frustrating, but that sort of thing happens. It's the same idea when people think currency drops from Gathering have been altered; sometimes you have better luck than others. Nothing gets changed without an announcement.

Yesterday was the first day of the festival, and RNG is fickle. I ended up with five chests yesterday after grinding maybe a maximum of six hours. Some festivals I get more chests than others. Just because the last few events you get a ton of drops doesn't mean the same will continue to be true.
@Blacksail
It's frustrating, but that sort of thing happens. It's the same idea when people think currency drops from Gathering have been altered; sometimes you have better luck than others. Nothing gets changed without an announcement.

Yesterday was the first day of the festival, and RNG is fickle. I ended up with five chests yesterday after grinding maybe a maximum of six hours. Some festivals I get more chests than others. Just because the last few events you get a ton of drops doesn't mean the same will continue to be true.
fo11Vhp.png
@Blacksail sometimes you can go entire festivals without getting any chests, sometimes you might get ten in one hour. it happens, that is just how rng works.
@Blacksail sometimes you can go entire festivals without getting any chests, sometimes you might get ten in one hour. it happens, that is just how rng works.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
‘Random’ is not the same as ‘fair’.

(Though believe me, I appreciate how much it sucks to be on the wrong side of the RNG gods!)
‘Random’ is not the same as ‘fair’.

(Though believe me, I appreciate how much it sucks to be on the wrong side of the RNG gods!)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I have 3 so far
Only spent like 1.5 hrs total
I have 3 so far
Only spent like 1.5 hrs total
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
1 2 3