Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | no preview for forum sig editing
1 2 3
When trying to preview my signature in the Account Settings, upon clicking the "Preview" button, the space that should show how the signature would look like appears completely blank, with only "Continue Editing", "Submit" and "Cancel" buttons. It's been happening for over a week now. This is what I input in the signature. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/678672617577644053/683685064550514734/unknown.png[/img] And this is how the preview looks like. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/678672617577644053/683685196922355730/unknown.png[/img] [b]Browser:[/b] Google Chrome 80.0.3987.122 (Official Build) (64-bit) [b]Operating System:[/b] Windows 10 Home [b]Device:[/b] MSI GP 62M 7REX Leopard Pro
When trying to preview my signature in the Account Settings, upon clicking the "Preview" button, the space that should show how the signature would look like appears completely blank, with only "Continue Editing", "Submit" and "Cancel" buttons. It's been happening for over a week now.

This is what I input in the signature.
unknown.png

And this is how the preview looks like.
unknown.png

Browser: Google Chrome 80.0.3987.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Device: MSI GP 62M 7REX Leopard Pro
Have same issue on Chrome, haven't tried other browsers.
Have same issue on Chrome, haven't tried other browsers.
sTDNoaF.gif
We are able to reproduce this issue and are actively looking into it. Thanks for the reports everyone!
We are able to reproduce this issue and are actively looking into it. Thanks for the reports everyone!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
This issue should now be fixed, please let us know if has improved or not.

Thanks!
This issue should now be fixed, please let us know if has improved or not.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Seems to be all fixed for me. :D
Seems to be all fixed for me. :D
sTDNoaF.gif
1 2 3