Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Strange chest still available
I don't know if this is really a bug, but Swipp is still offering strange chest trades, but NotN was supposed to have ended at 6 server time? I don't have enough materials to attempt a trade, but this seems odd.
I don't know if this is really a bug, but Swipp is still offering strange chest trades, but NotN was supposed to have ended at 6 server time? I don't have enough materials to attempt a trade, but this seems odd.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
yeah, i just noticed that. and it works, because i just got one last strange chest from it :P

maybe its just a leftover offer that was decided right before 6, so after 8 server time when the trades change, he'll stop offering them?
yeah, i just noticed that. and it works, because i just got one last strange chest from it :P

maybe its just a leftover offer that was decided right before 6, so after 8 server time when the trades change, he'll stop offering them?
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Thanks for the report @Ketchalin All NotN swaps are now deactivated - except those 3, because it would be unfair to remove them halfway through. If RNG cooperates, the next rotation will not include any of those remaining swaps, and they will become inactive for the year. [emoji=guardian scared size=2] - What're the odds that we got 3 NotN swaps in 1 go?!
Thanks for the report @Ketchalin

All NotN swaps are now deactivated - except those 3, because it would be unfair to remove them halfway through.

If RNG cooperates, the next rotation will not include any of those remaining swaps, and they will become inactive for the year.

- What're the odds that we got 3 NotN swaps in 1 go?!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies